Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hagbard Offline OP
OP Offline

SUCCESS!!!
I am in the midst of moving to my next duty station. Have not had lots of quality time to work with my PR PLC. Had only listened to side 1A. Finally did 1B about 20 mins ago. PR'd about half the dictionary
before Paul's voice on the tape said to stop. Anyhow, with the dictionary game, I got exact hits on the first two words.
I got so excited/giddy over that, that I was unable to stay in the "state". Most of my attempts after that were either backwards like paul said on the tape, or just plain wrong.
like I could say, "it's top of left column on left page", and it could be top of right column on same page.
stuff like that.
I am so amazed that it works that well.
On the one point where paul said to "pick a word and count words above or below it", I closed my eyes to think of a word.
I brought up the mental image of the dictionary, and the word "precision" seemed to stand out on the mental page. I saw it on the left page in the inner column. I counted words and saw 5 words below it.
When I looked it up, it was on the outer column of the left page, and there were 5 words below it!!! I got the word count right, just was not a hit on the column. But, I am going to "take it easy" on myself
I'm glad after all that I invested in this stuff after all.
Bill

I knew you would be, when you told me about it, that you would be glad you made the choice.

My friend Kyle and I have done the dictionary game as a competitive two player scenario before, seeing you can get the most right and who's subconscious is best "attuned." Mindset also helps, but it sucks that my buddy had to win. Still, I was close by 5 points. We played to 30!!

-youngprer

Use that feeling of success to thrust you forward to mastery.

LLL

Michael Saikali

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved