Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rflow21 Offline OP
OP Offline

I did all of the steps in order,
I postviewed last night and today again before activation. I asked mindprobing questions, which i think "did" make a difference as it made me aware of "why" i wanted to understand the information in the first place like the books says.

Also, I was in photofocus state again before activating (thanks Alex)....After that i superread and rapidread and the info just flowed to me like i hoped for. It was so awesome. I have excellent comprehension of the 3 (difficult) chapters i photoread, and feel i can go back to the other stuff i need to know.

I hope to keep up with this.

-Rflow21
PS Softgaze + and not getting frustrated (involving emtions) also helped me

Yeah, that's good to hear. I'm having no trouble mind mapping science books. As it goes into english fiction and history my mind slips and gets a little rusty. The history book is written in a weird manner. Being a n00b I try to read everything. I feel like sometimes i skip some paragraphs just for the skipping, not like getting the right feeling to skip over them. I super read and dip also. Most of the time I hit the mark with dipped info, other times I fall into junked up paragraphs. More playing I guess.

btw, good job Rflow

Awesome RFlow21, kinda like finally understanding algerbra or something your think. All of a suddent the solutions become apparent? What was the hard book about, just for giggles Keep at it you are inspiring to some of us "old guys"
iamog

Administrator
Administrator

When in doubt or just plain having a bad day... Just remember this...

quote:
Originally posted by Rflow21:
PS Softgaze + and not getting frustrated (involving emtions) also helped me

and you will get rolling again.

Alex

I don't get it... with my glasses I always see major peripheral. My friends tried on my glasses and they said my glasses has "Ultra side vision". I had my glasses for like 1year or something so I think I get more periperhal simulation than most people... So I got a little confused when they ask me to see with my peripheral vision and softgaze.

Emotionless and beginners mind is always best for learning. Come to the book w/o feelings and w/o emotions of hinderence. Love and joy bring forth better comprehension of the material. Then again, you can abuse yourself to learn stuff you hate by remembering hatred. Different people, different views.

Rflow21 Offline OP
OP Offline

(buzzed right now-saturday night/morning)

btw i just use the book

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved