Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have troubles in both chem/physics with my motor skills. I can imagine how i will do it but then im too concious while doing the experiments i cant even put a clamp on. lol. Seriously. I know how its done and when someone's watching me , im way worse.

I Understand all the theory its just the pracs i completly hate!!!.

Why do i have this problem? I'm not normal

HELP!!!!

Sounds like an anxiety issue. Read up

Check out this link http://www.winwenger.com/part44.htm

You will need to know how to imagestream, but that is something you should know and do anyways--even regular ImageStreaming can help here. Try IS'ing on how you can improve your motor skills in addition to doing the protocol suggested in the link.

Administrator
Administrator

mathematician,

This can help.

Grab the tape where Paul guides you into the Accelerative learning state the first time. When he gets to the affirmations pause the tape hit pause or even stop. Insert your own affirmations, something like 'My co-ordination while performing experiments is sound. 'I am calm and confident.' 'My experiments are conducted successfully.' 'I learn all that I need to learn from the experiements I conduct.' After saying each affirmation pause to see yourself acting as you want to act in your minds eye and feel how you want to feel.

Naturally the affirmation I suggested are only ideas to get you started. Write the affirmation of what you want to do. Keep it in the present tense and keep it positive. 3 to 5 affirmations are enough, write them down and tell yourself its okay to open your eyes to read them. Have them on seperate cards so you can easily slip the card you have done to the back. This will allow you to read the next card quickly.

When you have said your affirmations you can either continue with the tape and continue with your photoreading session (remember to give yourself a bit more time if you do this) or just count yourself out from 1 to 5 reminding yourself of how good you expect to feel at each number (Like Paul does on the paraliminal). Do this at least once a day for a week and see what happens.

The paraliminal New Behaviour Generator would be another option. However I seem to remember that you do not have many of the paraliminals which is why I suggested the technique above.

Alex

OP Offline

okay i appreciate ur responses.
I wish to get the tape New Behaviour Generator too now. All i have is one question. I have memory supercharger and heard from some ppl that paul says the same things in other tapes but in different orders as he does in memory supercharger and slight variations.

Is this true of New Behaviour Generator, Personal Genius and Getting ARound to it?
I really wanna get these, in the mean time i will try to do this technique u said with memory supercharger (Positive affirmations).

Administrator
Administrator

They are definately different. New Behaviour Generator and Get Around To It, each have a side A and a Side B; you listen to one side or the other or both depending on the project.

Personal Genius is an excellent tape to use before photoreading/studying and Memory Supercharger for after.

Be sure to have a look at the offer LSC makes when you order your paraliminals. You can pick up a couple of free tapes as well. http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/Intro2.html

Alex

OP Offline

k thanx

Alex k I heard you were deaf. Am I mistaken?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved