Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Friends,
Some months ago I bought PhotoReading and then Genius Code.
Actually, I never finished them.
Now, I have the time and the will to go back at them.
My top priority is to read faster, so I guess I should begin with PR.
Do you agree or maybe is it better to start with GC?

Thanks a lot,

Dolphin

You could:
Listen to Genius Code in the morning or before bed, whichever you prefer. And later in the day, read the PhotoReading book that comes with the PR Course by following their 25-60-90 minute plan also reading the PR Course manual couldn't hurt.

Later, goo thru the PR Tapes
(Genius Code has the basics of PRing in the program.)

Hope this helps,

Jonah

[This message has been edited by jonah (edited April 10, 2003).]

Administrator
Administrator

I suggest going through the Genius Code first, since you haven't completed either course yet. The Genius Code course is a lot more 'playful' than photoreading. The idea of that course is to allow yourself to look at a different way of getting information from your mind and going through that course first you develop a playful sense of curiousity which blends in well with learning to photoread.

With the Genius Code you do many of the exercises while listening to the tapes and they can be quite relaxing. So when you start listening and allowing yourself to just do it and experiement with the suggestions you'll get results. The answers you get may not be black and white because they are all right. This experience of just 'seeing what happens'. Is great to carry over into the photoreading course.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved