Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36459 04/29/03 04:16 AM
OP Offline

hey i was busy for a while and hadnt picked up pr in the time i had spent in it. pretty soon i will have more time to learn pr, hopefully master it. please give me whatever tips you have, because i want to know how to do this, heck, if it alone werent enough, having talked to youngprer for a few months now can sure be convincing

AO

#36460 04/29/03 10:44 AM
Administrator
Administrator

I suggest you look at yourself using PhotoReading successfully, with confidence, rather than trying to 'master' it. We don't know who really is the master at it or what it's limitations are.

Best tip is to do each of the steps.

1.Prepare
2.Preview
3.Photoread
4.Activate
5.Rapid read (more and more optional as you use the photoreading system and gain confidence).

While it may seem like it they become habits and rather than taking a minute or to to do each step you take seconds to get to the photoreading stage. Like reading in the conventional sense became habit, so do the steps of photoreading and while you may think you are consciously skipping them you have taught your mind how to respond when you take up a new book.

Let each step of the system gain more polish as you use it. As you become more comfortable with using the tangerine and entering the ALS the other parts fall into place too. After a while you just need to intend to photoread, read or activate and the tangerine is there.

If you have the memory supercharger paraliminal with the course. Use it for a week before and even while you are learning the system. Remember it's a great tool for when you are studying and want to remember what you activated.

Most of all have fun while learning. It helps if you can grin and notice your aha with a sense of joy. It does speed up the learning curve.

Alex

#36461 04/29/03 12:41 PM

ummmm, aaahh, what AlexK said.

Believe in your abilities, even if you're currently NOT aware of them all, they are there.

Oh, and smile. A little smile will go a long way when Pring and activating.

And the S in NOPS is STAY WITH IT. I think that's the second most common part people get wrong.

Good luck and great success.

Iam2

[This message has been edited by Iam2 (edited April 30, 2003).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved