Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36505 05/02/03 01:01 AM
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline

Is this possible? To spontaniously activate half, or just a little bit of a book? Because I had a test in Language Arts today and we had to write about each chapter. I read most of the chapter except for two of them. But as I was doin the other chapters my mind seemed to start building connections and suddenly i knew what both chapters were about. I tryed to figure out what the rest of the book was about but was unable to. Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Administrator
Administrator

It seems trying to force the activation shuts it of. I guess that is because we start expecting answers to come to us in a specific pattern.

As you notice spontaneous activation is very intuitive and connects with information that you already know consciously. I think this is one of the reasons it is so difficult to notice spontaneous activation since we seem know it already and usually have no specific idea how we gathered this knowledge, spontaneous activation could be taking place yet we dismiss it because we think, "But I already knew that".

Congratulations on noticing your spontaneous activation. It seems you had spontaneous activation on the most important part of the book 'for you'.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved