Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#36621 05/08/03 02:52 PM
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline

First let me encourage you to` continue your PR'ing journey!

Next let me say that I am still experimenting (and thinking) about advancing PR'ing, using ImageStreaming, freenoting, predictive images, windtunneling, NLP, etc.

I think that it is entirely possible to just PR the book--no activaion--and understand it to the degree we want using all the above techniques to output the information.

What we must realize is--whether it is conscious or not--we already have the whole entire book in our unconscious--it is just a matter of bringing it to conscious awareness which can be done with those techniques.

Anyone one who has done HTT will know what I mean when I say that we already have the book in our subconscious--HTT is even less believable, I mean you pick a random question and don't look at it--but we already know it subconsciously!

We just need to improve the communication between the unconscious and the conscious which can be done with PR'ing and ImageStreaming--and output the information.

Now please--I haven't perfected this yet, so I don't know everything. Please don't go off on me for bagging PR'ing or for leaving out the steps--at some point in time SOMEONE is going to have to do that to get more advanced PR'ing.

The way things improve is by changing and experimenting with something.

You might also try using Lucid Dreams as the medium for activation. Theoretically, that should put you in an ideal state for unconcscious activation and access. I know this will be difficult, but it is at least on my list of things to try.
KO

Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline

I agree--it will be difficult. Never quite got it working myself, but I plan too. ImageStreaming seems more practical, and easier to achieve...

Arthur:

I've read through the steps on imagestreaming on project renaissance and it seems kinda complicated, but you indicated that it's quite easy. How is that so?

Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline

First, I meant that it is a lot easier than lucid dreaming, which takes time, willpower, and perseverance--it doesn't happen overnight. ImageStreaming, on the other hand, can be done whenever you want and takes no willpower or perseverance, just time--like 15 minutes.

ImageStreaming, once you have practiced it for a couple of hours, is really simple. Even to begin with, it isn't that difficult. Just quickly describe the "dickens" out of whatever you see, using all five senses.

If you want to discover the meaning of the images, or are answering a question, you just get three sets of ImageStreams, maybe one for 10 minutes, one for 3 minutes, and one for two minutes.

In your ImageStream if you see anything out of place, simply ask the object "What are you doing here as a part of my answer/message?" and notice if it changes.

Then, lastly justlook for the similar things--colors, shapes, etc. between the three sets of images. Try to think of what they may mean.

That's it.

Now, please, don't be like I was and just take all this in and don't do anything. JUST DO IT!

Arthur:

I don't see how after photoreading a book say on "military history", you imagestream and you flashes of light and splashes of colors, then periodic periods of total darkness, nothing, and that will help in activating this book??????

It amazes me that so many people seem to think that you have to actually see something in front of your eyelids with image streaming.
3DLifestyle, it's all in your mind (ie 'imagination'), not on the back of your eyelids!

I would really love to learn imagestreaming but I guess it just doesn't make sense to me

I imagestream yesterday, the day before my AP test. I wonder what appealed to me as impoortant in history. I saw FDR making a speech and I saw Abe Lincoln's face on the Penny. Today, the essay topics were... DBQ about FDR and New Deal. 2 Essays on Lincoln and slavery from 1820-1850. Then 1860-1900. :-) sweetness!

Haha, DBQ's! I got a 2 on that exam, D in the class. When I signed up for AP US I was all like, "wooho, with photoreading this will be easy!" Unfortunately I was lazy and didn't activate at all. Oops.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved