Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36702 05/11/03 05:15 AM
ftaas01 Offline OP
OP Offline

What questions to ask when you do Image streaming when you don't have anything particular you want to know about, or you already have an answer of all your "inner" questions. Are these good or bad questions..
F.ex. Where was I the 20th of February?, What did my girlfriend want to her birthday...

Are you supposed to just listend to the tape recorder once just after recording?

IS is supposed to give quik and good resullts, what to exspect beside the famous increase of our IQ?

Hmm, many questions I had today -maybe I just take an IS session to get some answer (-:

Is it possible to activate a whole book in one night while beeing lucid??

Fred

First of all, check out http://www.geniusbydesign.com/other/windocs/brighter/bright.shtml

and www.winwenger.com/imstream.htm

You are suppose to tape the ImageStream if you have no one to listen to you, and you can listen to it again to help you interpret it, but you don't have to. Again, see those sites.

Secondly, if you want to pure ImageStream (no questions) then the question you ask is "What is your message for me today?"

The questions are usually something that you don't know yet. For instance, "What is an even better method than PR'ing?" or "How can I improve my time management?"

The gains are many--intelligence, better understanding of things, descriptive, better communication with unconscious, better communication, period. etc.

ftaas01 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Arthur for those words, they really cleard things up for me...
Thanks again!
Fred

Anyone have hard time getting out of bed? Just out of curiousitiy, I feel like something holds me to a unconcious state. I been having this "problem" since I was a kid, I would often tumble on my bed trying to wake up while feeling REALLY horrible.

DoZ Offline

Sleep when tired for as long as you need until you aren't tired, repeatedly. 8-10 hours a day for most people ;-)

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved