Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sq Offline OP
OP Offline

i am a beginner photoreader! i had just finished understanding the first two ateps of the system which is prepare and preview.

But i now is having problem at the third step which is the photofocus step. I don't understand by the meaning of seeing a blip page. i can't simply see this! Can anyone advise me. Thanks!

Search the forum there are lots of good descriptions on what the blip page is and how to try and see it. You can try searching for stereograms too.

quote:
Originally posted by Iam2:
Search the forum there are lots of good descriptions on what the blip page is and how to try and see it. You can try searching for stereograms too.

Hi sq, try not to get hung-up on the blip page, just notice the four corners and see the imaginary X - the blip page is for later.

If all I'm going to do is refer people the search engine, maybe I should take a break from the forum.

Administrator
Administrator

Seeing the blip page is about seeing with parallel vision. Softening your gaze and looking through the book.

Initally while you are learning it is a bit more difficult to see the blip page and even if you do it seems to disappear. This is simply because we are used to pulling our eyes into hard focus. For this reason it is easier to concentrate on the imaginary X technique when starting out.

On page 48 of the book next to the Einstein jogging (No Blip...) it explains the what the purpose of photofocus is and the imaginary X technique in the following paragraph.

If you've searched the forum you've probably already discovered this link
http://www.vision3d.com/3views.html

I find that it gives the best ways to develope divergant gaze (or parallel vision). It also has some 3D stereograms to practice on. I personally found this easier and faster than just looking for the blip page in a book.

Alex

sq Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks.....

izm Offline

He do you literally have to see through the book?

Administrator
Administrator

LOL No, the book doesn't become invisible. You are using a focus that would go beyond the book if it wasn't there.

Alex

izm Offline

lol, ahhhh man Ive been dying to ask that, cause that was killing me trying to see through the book. x-ray vision like superman,
Thought we all had that super power lol

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved