Humans have four main energies that heal and make more powerful.
Their names are innerfire,astralmass, qi and essance.
Many believe that qi heals the most but actually it usually does not heal at all if you are not powerful qigong master.
Astralmass is humans main healing energy and it heals about 40% if you do qigong every day for an hour. Rest is so called qigong healing which accords for 55-60% of healing ,energy does not heal the movements do.
(new stuff in the end too)
Qi is intelligent...try speaking to it.
You can for example ask it to heal yourself and others.
Qi can heal in to ways...with energy (it is not spend in this way) or by throwing itself agains wound and say heal (it is spend this way). One of the fastest way to gain much qi is meditating normally eyes open and in photofocus ,nothing moving.
There are two
types of Qi ..natural qi which consists of 67 normal Qi points and is usually golden in color..Then there is energy field which usually consists from white,blue green or black energy.If white qi:s power is 1 then blue is 5 green 3 and black 10...White energy is best for healing ,black best in attack (for example with qi thorns)
If you are noble and good your energyfield may even be golden and later become platinum.
Platinum Qi is the strogest Qi (its power is something like 100000)
.Golden is something like 50..Qi:s power may rise with good deeds.
Black qi is selfish Qi and is never spend in healing process ..it only says to your body regenerate...Blue says to your body heal...
White and green energy may be spent in healing process (it strikes itself against wound and says heal and is spend in the process...
Usually when you ask for masters energy you only recieve part of one or others masters faith energy..Faith is probably healers best ally against wounds...swordfingers usually use the power faith...
You can also use astralmass to heal yourself and others(Best source of astralmass is water which is blessed with the blessing of super astral...
Blessing yourself and your Qi palls whith
the blessing of qigongmastery is prity usefull. If you are too weak to bless with this blessing you may ask me Jan-Erik Jansson to bless you with this powerfull blessing which increases your rate of gathering Qi...

By ass much as 100 times the normal with one blessing...
You should also name your photofocus meditation qigong meditation...
This way it will increase Qigong master level...
Small universe does not gather much Qi and I think it is inferior if you want to gather much Qi.You can ask your qi to brainwash you positively...If you have much qi this is much more effective that listening to affirmation tape and you can do it anywhere without anyone getting aroused.
One of the most powerfull sources of healing is inner fire...that is if its something like
99 zillions (10^18) ...one inner fire is 1 power and it doubles once per point up to this height... (just say: heal me inner fire)
It grows with use and does not spend qi.
IP: Logged

One of the most versatile is love...
It:s power is usually 1:10 of white qi:s power...It can heal people if there is enough
love ...some say love is flow...I think this is true...love anergy is rated by how much flows in second...this varies a lot...
Somepeople have seen the flow of love and it usually makes males stronger and more handsome (95% and 5 percent)...girls become more beatifull and stronger (95% 5%)
Some peoples love is stronger than others...

Probably the most effective form of healing is simply channeling power of allmighty god Jahve to heal wound and even resurrect few moments ago died people simply by saing
I heal/resurrect this person channelling godly power (silently or out loud)
Try this!!(it works!!)
By the way rolling your arms in circle without active exercise breaths is more effective if you just want to gather qi .
I would advice people to do so called Active Exercise only 2-3 minutes in the ending

One of humans energy is humanan so called human energy which is actually two white qi points overlapping.Every human also has his or her own unique body energy,usually the heart and brain energies are the strongest,body energies can heal and even generate energy for the body (food energy)
,you just have to give them order to do so.
There are many types of essance but two are dominant these are silvery essance(which you have if you are evil)and golden essance (which you have if you are good). Essance usually does not heal and its main job is to
strengtren body. Astralmass can be gained in two ways, by practicing qigong and meditation (when it is generated by inner fire) or by drinking or by even taking a bath.You should always bless water you drink with the blessing of super astral.
If you want to take a bath you should bless it too and subvocalise: i drain all astral mass from this water.
Imagestreaming is also very useful skill becouse it heals as much as qigong.Easiest way to heal someone is to do it verbally by saying:I heal you with my energy so that it is not spend.You can also do grouphealing by saying:I heal every person who has flu in America etc.. Always heal so that your energy is not spend by healing with the energy your energy generates.Energy column is also efficient way to enchance your qigong it can be generated verbally or visually and it go somewhere near Mars.
If you have trouble sleeping you can try opening an earthenergywhole this can be to done either verbally or visually too...

There are many heling and regeneration mind techniques that are efficient
Keferi regeneration
Kafer regeneration
regeneration
Master regeneration
Super regeneration
Platon healing
Super healing
Master healing
organ healing
and healing
You can make technique more powerful if you ad Plutos in the beginning.
There are also many brainwashing techniques
like implementation and metos.
Just say implementation and I am the best . I am a genius . I am a hero. I am a winner
1000*1000 for whole brain and see what happens.
Metos is also very efficient .
Just say Metos and affirmations you like and thats it!

If you want to contact somebody and dont have a phone you can contact with telepathy
just say: I contact Win Wenger with telepathy or the person you want talk with..

Teleportation is pritty useful too just say I teleport to home and teleport after that as many times as it takes(teleportation will not work if you have not imagestreamed over 200 hours or done qigong over 2000 hours)
You can try to teleport to Jahevs heven too
Just say :I teleport to Final Heven