Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36946 05/29/03 02:43 AM
OP Offline

i was wondering if anyone had any additional books to recommend for dating?!

i myself just finished a pretty cool book that has some killer insights into the "zen of dating" as they call it (in case you want to check it out, check www.zensecrets.com ). it's much better and very different than the dating books i have read before. it takes a whole new angle on attracting a women and it's *amazing* in its implementation techniques, if you wanna call it that?! so when i Pr'ed it I immediately could tell the areas which pertained to me and how to incorporate them. I am just happy that PR'ing helps to distill the information to the key ideas. it is also very interesting for me to see how PR'ing can translate something as practical as dating to something actionable for me.

ps: if anyone else has read it, i would love to hear what you think -- especially on the idea of zenmastery pertaining to each person's strengths.

Dating is for losers. The key is to not date, but instead make contacts right on the spot.

-youngprer

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved