FORTY BOOKS :) My aspirations aren't quite that high alexk, however I can understand your motivation for doing it. I wonder too. I photoread the 12 books I wanted to last night. I did the first 3 steps--prepare, preview and photoread. I also did a post view after each.

My preview was very short;superread the acknowledgement, forward, table of contents and index if any. Next, I would once again head into my 3 count to accerative learning state then photoread. After this I would close my eyes and mentally affirm my purpose and that the information is positively, absolutely within my other than conscious mind available for manual and spontaneous activation while creating new nuero-pathways for conscious recall. I can't remember the affirmation used in the book, lol, so i use that one. My post view was to again superead the forward, scan the table of contents, read the 1st 3-5 paragraphs of chapter 1, flip through the book reading the chapter sub-headings bold print, italic print, notice any pics, drawings or graphs, read the last 3-5 paragraphs of the last chapter and scan index for words or heading with multiple listings.

After each book i drank some water and stepped on the balcony and stared blankly at the moon and stars to drain my brain. :) then I began again with another book. Oh, yeah before i started i listened to the "Personal Genius" paraliminal and I listened to "Memory Supercharger" after I was finished with all the books :)

Today, I was having flashes of different books, kinda like pictures of the bold subheadings in my head. Today I was able to remember most of the titles and authors. I think I have an intuitive sense as to which ones will value to me for activation and two stand out as ones I think I will activate and probably rapid read as well. Five of the books including one for rapid reading will make a good syntopic reading for me and will be my first. I believe I will get two or three additional books for this too.

Well anyways, I'm at work and people are peaking in on me so I better high tail it out of here. Thanks for inspiration from all the regulars and the encouragement you give to all of us noobies :)

iamog