Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AlexM Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I was wondering if I can do direct learning twice on the same day for different subjects, like for example on the weekends when I have more time, if I can do DL in the morning on one topic and then another topic in the afternoon... or will it get my brain confused?

Administrator
Administrator

I'd be inclined to keep it to one subject and leave it a few days. The results are harder to notice when you pull yourself in many directions at once.

It's much easier in life to get the ball rolling on something new one at a time rather than trying to make too many changes at once. Once something fits in with your life it's easier to add the next step. People generally become overwhelmed and quit everything before benefit from the attempt.

There is still work and intergation to be done in the external, your daily life. How does your inner mind decide which path to follow... what your priority is?
Alex

AlexK has a very good point. If you feel somewhat overwhelmed, then it's best to stick to one direct learning session. Still, there is no reason you should not use direct learning more than once, on different subjects, on the same day. The important thing is to do the best in each direct learning session. For example, try to be as detailed as possible when visualizing your skill or outcome. As long as you feel ready to move on to another subject, go for it! There are no limitations and don't worry, your brain can handle it!

[This message has been edited by Sandy Millies (edited October 21, 2002).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved