Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37291 06/23/03 01:11 PM
OP Offline

How frequent do you guys get lucid dreams? And of those lucid dreams, how many of those are about the books you PRed? I'm not getting much dreams about my books...

#37292 06/24/03 02:05 PM

I find that if I set my alarm to wake me up after 3 - 5 hours of sleep, stay up for half an hour, and go back to sleep repeating my intentions to have a lucid dream, i'm almost guaranteed to have a lucid dream (though staying lucid for more than a few minutes is still a problem I haven't conquered.) I only remember 1 or 2 dreams I've had about books I've PR'd and none of them are lucid.

#37293 06/25/03 08:56 PM

Whats a lucid dream?

#37294 06/27/03 09:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by flex22:
Whats a lucid dream?

A lucid dream is when you're aware that you're dreaming while you're dreaming.
http://www.geocities.com/doc5587/lgg.htm

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587

#37295 06/30/03 09:51 PM

If that's what it means then I've had two such dreams in recent days.In fact I have just gotten out of bed after having a weird lucid dream.It was so clear it was untrue.The dream was about being electricuted in an electric chair, sorry no I was laying on a table but I was being executed.The dream didn't deal with why I was being executed it just dealt with the process itself and the feelings I had as I knew I was going to die.I could almost feel the electricity pass through my body and the feeling that this wasn't right because my life wasn't over by a long way so why was something trying to take it from me.I was dreaming but I was almost asking myself questions during the dream and the dream kept throwing up things which I tried to interpret.This certainly was the most weird dream,(and I say dream as it didn't feel like a nightmarish scene),that I had had in a long while.The reason I first asked about lucid dreams was because I had a similar dream in which I was aware of the dream last week.This involved again laying on a table.People, probably scientist of some sort where removing my brain and I just felt that this was so wrong because who had the right to do this to me, I felt robbed and I kept asking myself during the dream why this was happening and I was trying to stop this process.I know these are weird dreams but I have never had such dreams in the space of a week before.In fact I don't usually dream a lot.I feel that these dreams are about as lucid as you can get as I was aware but at the same time totally absorbed in the dreams and unaware of the outside world.I would love to get to the bottom of these dreams and find out what they mean becuse I haven't had this type of lucid dream in a very long time.If anyone knows of any dream analysis sites then let me know.Thanks!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved