I noticed a change in my energy today...

It goes something like this...

Next year is my senior year at my highschool and my inquiring mind led me to some direct learning material on college application essays. For one, I am not strong in the liberal arts and not too well written. So I decided to pick out 7 books on college entrance essays. I alternated between the X technique and eye divergance to give me a different perspective on how my eye works during direct learning. Towards the last 2 books I stated a purpose that sounds somethign like this... "I want to see, in any possible way mentally and physicsally, that these books help to benefit areas of which I lack and can grow strong in. Particularly in the areas of essay writing and editing. I also want to see what other changes that will occur in my life through the direct learning process of photoreading these books." All is well, I finished and stepped out of the library before it closed. I noticed a more relaxed expression on my face, but didn't really seem like anything major happened. So I went swimming afterwards.

I usually tire out after 40mins of freestyling nonstop swimming. But this time I felt like I could go on, and I FELT NO PAIN! I was not tired at ALL!!! WEEE, I finish a lap and kept on going until time was up, but I still had enough energy to continue! Usually I would be dead tired and ready to sleep by the time I came home. Now I am writing this message to post on the forums.

This physical exercise FELT like a activation session, an ideal one that I haven't experience much with those books of that subject matter. I wasn't "conciously" tired and strained. I was relaxed the whole way through while swimming. I went in the swimming pool to exercise my ability to effectively release energy and to gain endurance.

For all the beginners, NOTICE more than you complain because PRing works in different ways... like this unfelt energy I had while I swam after direct learning.

Chang