Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37376 06/30/03 04:06 AM
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello.

Long time no see, huh? Well, I've been busy actually DOING things instead of talking about them (yes, I'm talking to you procrastinators and nonproducers).

I'm working on tons of things right now, and having fun--one of them is a book I hope to publish about learning, etc.

My question for you forum regulars (AlexK, youngprer, jonah, etc.) is what are the questions most asked here about PRing?

I'm not going to answer them, I just want to compile a list of them.

Thanx.

One of the most frequently asked questions is:

"What are the most frequently asked questions?"

The answer is...

"One of the most frequently asked questions is:

What are the most frequently asked questions?"

-CS

LMAO!

Arturo, are you read to compile and publish a book?

[This message has been edited by THEChangLiu (edited June 30, 2003).]

Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes, I am, as well as PRing 5 books a day, writing other short stories and articles, learning shorthand & dvorak keyboard & systems theory & chaos & fractals & math, etc., etc.

If you want to get a lot done, you have to make a big list of things to do--and read Don Aslett's book "How to Have a 48 Hour Day". It works...

I was just wondering if anyone could help me...if not, I'll just search the archive.

I'm thinking that one of the most asked questions is how to activate, another would be about the blip page, and purpose, and tangerine technique. Hey, maybe I already have what I need!

Oh, Chang Liu, why did you change your screen name?

The one I see the most is about the gosh-darn blip page. People seem to approach it like it's Excalabur stuck in the stone.

lol, nah, it's more like between their eyes so they seem to crosseye instead of eyedivergence. Me, why I changed by name... my old one got screwed up, I changed it so I had no e-mail... then my password didn't work... then I cannot send it to my e-mail either... so, here I am. Arturo, read mi e-mail por favor.

You inspired me to order the book, "How to have a 48 hour day."

Rad Rich

quote:
Originally posted by Arthur:
I'm thinking that one of the most asked questions is how to activate, another would be about the blip page, and purpose, and tangerine technique. Hey, maybe I already have what I need!

I've found that instead of the Tangerine, I like to use a Floating Poodle.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved