Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
allenhm Offline OP
OP Offline

To All:
I currently own Photoreading Activator, Personal Genius, and Memory Supercharger paraliminal tapes. My questions are, how would I best utilize these tapes in conjunction with Photoreading. Which tapes would be used first prior to PR, then what tapes would be used after PR, and what benefits and results should I expect?????

allenhm Offline OP
OP Offline

To All:
Please note (no laughing please!!!!) I haven't used these tapes yet, but I'm preparing to start.

I suppose it's pretty subjective, but I like the PR activator before PRing. I like the Memory Supercharger just before bed. I find that the activator tape gets me in a great frame for PRing and I'm just operating on theory with the Memory Supercharger. If our brains spend the night processing what we've done/learned throughout our day, why not give it a little charge of juice before it starts?

allenhm Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks mgrego2 for the info. So where do you think personal genius would fit in?????

Most of the times I've listened to PG, have been while doing other things. Much of my day is spent at the computer, so I can put the headphones on and just loop it. Seems to be good background.

[This message has been edited by mgrego2 (edited July 18, 2001).]

Personal Genius is ideal when you listen to it a half hour before beginning a project or task where you want focus and flow. Or, listen the night before.

Listen to Memory Supercharger once a day for 7 days in a row. Then, once a week for a couple of weeks.

The "Activator" tape works well in between the PhotoReading step and Activation, but anytime is fine.

I would use Personal Genius before anything, the PR Activator tape before activation, and Memory Supercharger after activation.

TC Offline

I'm not familiar with the PR Activator, and I don't see it listed with the other tapes. Where does one get this tape?

allenhm Offline OP
OP Offline

This tape,"PR Activator" was offered on a limited basis to those that attended the PR seminars and to those that had ordered th PR home study course. Currently to my knowledge and I may be wrong the limited basis has "expired".

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved