Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin

More over lucid dreams are a heck of a lot of fun why on earth would we waste our time doing what we can easily do in our waking state if we can fly and perform real magic?

You can get a fair bit of activation insights from your regular dreams. Keep a journal.

Alex.

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited April 21, 2004).]

Lucid dream activation is getting elements from within a book you'd normally not consciously get. In lucid dreams, you get to fully experience, with all your senses, the contents of a book.

No work? There's work to even lucid dream activation, and many have discovered it's often a lot more difficult to get to a good point with lucid dream activation than it is with simple normal activation in your waking state.

Lucid dreaming is a wonderful way to get depth on a particular subject or story. It allows you to literally feel what a book has to offer.

-youngprer

Also, I have to say it takes a while to get used to lucid dreams. At first they are so exciting that you will probably only be lucid for a few minutes.

Another thing, when you do become lucid many times you will forget what you wanted to do, and instead fly or do something you would not do while awake. I know from my expierence, the last thing i want to do in a luicd dream is to manual activate a book.

-Benny

I've gotten some terrific insights from books I've PhotoRead just prior to sleeping, with the intention that I will learn or understand the information in the book. Woke up with some very vivid dream memories and insights that were life shifting and I was able to tell what the book was about. Didn't need lucid dreams for that, just record your dreams.

If you go to sleep with the intention of having a dream that will involve a book you PhotoRead and record your dreams you can notice that your mind does the learning. But you need to record your dreams.

Alex.

i just wanna know alex how can i improve in this
cauz i keeping trying 2 tell myself be4 sleeping that my leg will be fine when i wake up tomorw but it wouldent be much better.I photoread lots of books about helling even textbooks 4 surgery and fractures.Remeber that i got car accident and i am now better but yet maybe 50 % of what i was b4 accident
i forgot to tell u that i had fracture in my leg
and thank u 4 helping me

[This message has been edited by guevara (edited May 08, 2004).]

As long as you 'try' you only set yourself up for failure.

Once you've photoread the books on healing you will find that most tell you creative visualization techniques. You need to work with your mind and see healing in small stages much like a building construction. You can progress a lot faster than than the natural healing cycle. Aiming for an overnight cure is extraordinarily difficult because it's hard for the conscious mind to believe. So you build it in stages, a percentage stronger or more mobile.

Do the visualisation exercises before falling asleep, don't wait for dreams to work on it.

Since this is really off topic continue it in the Beyond Human forum if you have further questions or comments about self healing using visualization.

Alex

thanx so much alex

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved