Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37765 07/30/03 07:41 AM
siren83 Offline OP
OP Offline

I've understand what you said, but my father intended an other kind of brainwashing.I'm going to explain it: he says the people who theach you the PR method makes you think that PR works, so when you're convinced that something works(in this case PR)...then it really works.
He says is not a "scientific" method to learn, but something create to makes money.
He says that everiyhing you're loking for you'll find inside your self...

#37766 07/30/03 09:11 AM
TJ Offline

look my father does not believe in photoreading and i do believe in it and the system does work with me
noone teaches me photoreading but i read about the system and give it a try and asked my friend ( who did take the course ) and it does realy work
(He says is not a "scientific" method to learn, but something create to makes money)
if is that true .why the money back gaurantee
.Finaly everyone has his/her own believes
and you what do you believe .

#37767 07/30/03 12:02 PM

I just posted something to amazon.com about the book "Rapid Reading made E-Z."

Let me see if I have it in a buffer somwhere:

Technically, this book [Rapid Reading made E-Z] and "PhotoReading" are the same book. However, this book is formatted in the style made popular by the "For Dummies" series. Combined with the dimensions of the book, this makes it much easier to follow. This version also has more details on syntopic reading.

This book isn't really about reading, or speed-reading. PhotoReading is vastly different, as it involves seeing the words with the peripheral vision and understanding their meaning on a preconscious level. While many would say this makes "PhotoFocus" a useless activity which Paul Scheele uses to sell traditional speed-reading activities as previewing and skimming, events such as lucid dreaming, spontaneous activation, and increased intuitive capabilities prove that there is something going on at an other-than-conscious level.

(Pasted directly from the clipboard - w00t for synchronicity. "For Dummies" is a registered trademark of IDG books and is no way affiliated with the E-Z series).

#37768 07/30/03 12:49 PM

siren83,

Your dad is right, you will find the ability inside yourself! PhotoReading taps into what you already have the ability to do. It is natural, most of us just never learned to access our whole mind, our other than conscious mind, in school.

#37769 07/30/03 01:34 PM

``War cannot be avoided until the physical cause for its recurrence is removed and this, in the last analysis, is the vast extent of the planet on which we live. Only through annihilation of distance in every respect, as the conveyance of intelligence, transport of passengers and supplies and transmission of energy will conditions be brought about some day, insuring permanency of friendly relations. What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife... Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment...''

Nikola Tesla, "My Inventions: the autobiography of Nikola Tesla", Hart Bros., 1982. Originally appeared in the Electrical experimenter magazine in 1919.

Some lack to seek a better understanding of activities of others. Believe what you want and what support you.

quote:
He says that everiyhing you're loking for you'll find inside your self...

You'll find it inside after gaining a understanding on how to live a fulfilling life. But if you lack the knowledge then you find emptiness inside.

[This message has been edited by THEChangLiu (edited July 30, 2003).]

#37770 07/31/03 12:33 AM
siren83 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks all friends...with this site I don't feel alone in this new adventure.
I know it works and I'm excited in thinking it will be real... !

#37771 07/31/03 01:06 AM

Me, too!

Of course, I received the PhotoReading 3rd Edition book with the Self-Study course, and I gave it to my best friend. Then, when Christmas came around, I was a "Secretive Santa" for someone at an office where I had just started a new job, so I was pretty cashless - I gave him another copy I had ordered as a package deal with The Einstien Factor from Amazon. Since my mother asked me to buy her about a half-dozen movies, I tacked "Rapid Reading Made E-Z" to the order, (plus "Quantum Psychology" by Robert Anton Wilson). The book is good to have around as a reference, especially when it seems that things aren't going the way you expect.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited July 31, 2003).]

#37772 07/31/03 08:22 AM
siren83 Offline OP
OP Offline

Damn!!!Whay in Italy a cannot find these books?!!?!!
I Think I have to wait...

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved