Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello, I've been photoreading succesfuly for a few months now but I still have some questions. If you have previously applied elemenetary reading to a book can you still use the photoreading whole mind system(eg, previewing, photoreading, activating) and still get something out of it. For example I have already read some books on self-help, would applying the photoreading whole mind system help me get more out of them or has elemntary reading basically "spoiled" the possibility of using the books for the purposes of photoreading. Than You

Yes, of course. Whenever I elmentary style read a book a second time I get something new (example: I have read To Kill A MockingBird 4X and got something new everytime)

You didnt get everything you wanted when you read the book the first time (I garrentee)

"we often times forget because we didnt get in the first place"

OP Offline

Thanks. i was just concerned becuase in the photoreading book, it says that when previewing, the amount of time spent on it should be kept short or the consious mind would sabotage the results.

Administrator
Administrator

You can skip the preview altogether if you have already read the book.

By photoreading and doing a quick postview you might discover that you know enough from the book already and futher activation really isn't necessary or specifically the section that you want more information from immediately jumps to mind.

Even with photoreading there may at times be books that you want to come back to later for more activation. Again since you already have some idea of what the book is about you can safely skip the preview and go straight for photoreading.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved