Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#38083 08/19/03 08:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hkably:
youngprer, I can think for survival, but not to learn!
If I try to see things clearly, I can't. In other words, My brain's RAM memory or maybe the "Processor" is not working very well.

Your brain is constantly working, whether you think that or not. Believe it or not, you may be trying to think about something consciously, but unconsciously, you've already prevented yourself from thinking about it. If there is physical pain, yes, I agree, see a doctor.

Even if all you can think about is survival, part of survival is learning. (Survival is all we used to ever think about for a long time, you know. Whether it be thousands of years when you're thinking about evolution, or even if it was just about three or four thousand years before recorded history. So it would maybe make sense that maybe while you love intelligence constantly, some part of you is thinking: "ah, screw it! I'm alive, aren't I? That's all that matters! Let me have fun!" (Believe me, there's more of me that's been doing that lately than I originally thought.)

You might also try the Brain Gym exercises, but I'm not familiar with them. Someone else has surely learned them on this forum, and that's a book I'll have to look into.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

#38084 08/19/03 09:05 PM

That's why i mentioned breathing.

Long ago when humans HAD to learn in order to survive we were a lot more active.

Now we don't have to go out and catch out dinner, we merely go to the fridge.

When we had to run or be more active then we breathed harder and our brains recieved more oxygen.

Sitting at a computer for hours doesn't require much effort so our brains aren't recieving a lot of oxygen.

So breathing better and getting more active will lead to better performance mentally.

I'm no guru, just my perception of the state of play.Take is as you like.

#38085 09/05/03 07:25 AM

Interesting.

You need to meditate, and still the mind.

Maybe, your conscious focus point is on something external now? Some trouble or problem?

just.. a thought

Probably, you are in higher beta frequencies then normal. If the pain feels like electrical in nature then maybe it could be related to something else -- the Kundalini.

But, it sounds just like what I stated earlier -- that is higher beta.

#38086 09/05/03 10:23 AM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

How do I know if the sensations are electrical?

I thought of the Kundalini, but maybe it's the warning signs! I feel alot of vibrations inside my body when I meditate or listen to the paraliminals. Maybe it's a beginning of Astral Projection or maybe it's an Energy! Who knows!

However, I've improved in my mental abilities alot more than before and can think clearly. So, Am I in danger or something?

Thanks to everybody for helping me!

#38087 09/05/03 12:07 PM

You might also look into the underwater swimming that Win Wenger talks about.
http://www.winwenger.com/ebooks/guaran.htm

cheers,
Kosmik

#38088 09/08/03 11:28 AM

If you're sleeping too little (6 hours or less), try sleeping more or take a nap or two in the middle of the day.

If you're sleeping too much, try to reduce it down to 8 hours.

#38089 09/08/03 07:23 PM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I'm having lots of vibrations when I meditate or listen to the paraliminals. In other words, I have alot of ENERGY.
It feels good because I can direct it to my brain which makes me think better, or if I direct it to my heart which make me feel more intensivly about loving God. I also heard if I direct it to my hand, I can punch harder! lol

Is it dangerous to have spiritual energy or whatever it is? Is it the kundalini even though it doesn't electrify me in the spine or anything like that? O is it just the beginning of the Kundalini arousal?

By the way, I became 99% intuitive and 1% analatycal. I WAS 90% analatycal and 10% intuitive. It's a big transformation!

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by hkably (edited September 08, 2003).]

#38090 09/08/03 07:33 PM
hkably Offline OP
OP Offline

This energy is strengthened when I listen to the Theta wave and flows more smoothly. Rebirthing also increase the enrgy more intensivly.

I'm trying to analyze what the energy is made of. Rebirthing requires you to breath intensivly continuesly. So that means alot of Oxygen. Intensive amount of Oxygen means alot of Calories and fat burning which makes heat and energy. Then, I think this energy is not only spiritual, but also physical.

So the question is: what exactly is this energy made of? Is it magnet or just heat!

The questions goes on...

Just a thought!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved