Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3299 08/04/01 05:01 AM
OP Offline

Dana keeps telling me to post my success stories. "Post your success stories!!" So, here's one of my favorites, occured very recently.

I've been listening to Prosperity to acquire the PR PLC:
Area: Reading/Learning
Ideal: I own the PR PLC
Y/N?: Absolutely!!! (It helps to be really enthusiastic )

So anyway, I was in Borders a few days ago, and I noticed straight away that they had a whole table for bargain computer books. Well, here's what I found:

Peter Norton's Complete Guide to Linux - $6.99 (from $30)

A+ Certification Training Guide, 2nd ed: $5.99 (from $50!!)

Well, I grabbed those suckers, I'll tell you that. But I noticed....... that borders never even HAD a bargain table for computer books before. I also realized that those were all the computer books I had needed: an A+ training guide, and a big-ass Linux book. (Which, by the way, I recently installed [again] on my PC, and I'm having more success with it than ever before.)
So, the moral of the story is that not only does Prosperity work to get your ideal end result, but also works to increase abundance across the board in whatever area of your life that you specify.

Prosperity is a *powerful* tape. I can't say that it's more powerful than the Natural Brilliance Generator, because if I did I'd get a brick thrown through my window, but it's purty powerful. I'm looking forward to using this tape for Lucid Dreaming.

#3300 09/19/01 01:37 PM

hey you guys are so lucky as you are able to get all the tapes and courses of learning strategies.And here i am in india where there is no delivery of these tapes and books and these are also very expensive according to the indians.as a tape costing $18 will be about Rs 4000 and i will not be able to pay so much so i will need the prosperity tapes before buying the cassetes .i also want to attend the seminars and buy the books and courses but i cant.Please help me and give me some advice as i am very interested in these things and i also want to do a course in parapsychology in the coming years but dont know how to proceed.

#3301 09/26/01 04:37 PM

The success stories I heard about with these prosperity tapes doesn't exactly inspire me. In one sales brochure there was a case of a man who wanted to return the tapes because they didn't work. Under questioning, it was learned that he didn't want to change jobs(it was some low paying dead-end job), but he did save money on shirts! So if I'm using the these tapes and I find a dollar, do I chalk it up to that? The story shouldn't be that because he didn't want to take action, he didn't succeed, but rather he should want to take action. Someone once said that half the key to success is just showing up, so in that light if the tapes got you to at least show up, then you may have something.

visit_faraz, I would imagine that you'd have to consider yourself quite lucky to have a computer or at least access to one in a country where 90% of the population doesn't
even have a proper sewage system. As for advice, I see your problem in simple terms:
you need money that you don't have. If you can't set aside some of your current earnings to save up for what you want, then you have the option to beg, borrow, or steal. Stealing is always a quick and easy way, but if you get caught(there is always the moral ambiguities). Begging, if that's what you're doing now, then I'll leave it up to the other forum participants to contribute. And of course lastly, but maybe the most practical, borrowing from friends,
relatives, classmates, etc. In return they could have access to this library that you
will amass.

[This message has been edited by RobC (edited September 26, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by RobC (edited September 26, 2001).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved