Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38138 08/22/03 01:04 PM
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what the difference is between learning Photoreading in the Seminar vs. the Personal Learning Course. Like what kind of materials do you get with the Seminar? I'm trying to decide if I should sign up for the Seminar class that is coming up in my area.

Also, would I still get a discount if I didn't buy the Personal Learning Course through Learning Stratgies Corp?

Thanks!

#38139 08/22/03 02:22 PM
Administrator
Administrator

With the home study course you can choose to do or not do any of the exercises. When you attend a seminar you make a commitment of your time for the duration so you find yourself participating and doing the exercises and gaining the experience. As well as learning with others and sharing their experience.

Check with LSC about the discount.

Alex

#38140 08/22/03 02:23 PM

When you attend the live seminar you are taught by a certified instructor with thirty people or fewer. Students do receive class materials different from the home study course.

The home study course is basically a different way to learning PhotoReading. You listen to the audio tapes or CDs and follow the skill-building exercises to learn the steps of PhotoReading. For someone who is a more visual learner and prefers a hands on approach, the seminar is probably the best way to go. For a more auditory learner or someone who prefers to move along at their own pace, the home study course may be the way to go. Participants of the seminar say they enjoy the experience and interaction with the other participants in their class as much as learning the PhotoReading techniques.

The seminar discount is offered to those who buy the home study course from Learning Strategies.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved