Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

What happened at the retreat with Paul Sheele scheduled Aug. 24 to 29?
How did it go?

regards

It was great.
I was like most, if not all people, and didn't quite know what to expect. It was an amazing personal journey. I expect that everyone took something a little different away from the retreat.

I didn't see anyone express a single regret. The cross section of people and their backgrounds in and out of the area of self development was phenomenal. One person, who I do remember his name, state that he had attended in the range of 150 retreats. He had never seen such and overwhelming amount of impact, enthusiasm and confidence to bring the material into the real world as he saw at this retreat.

I am so glad I went.

What happened? I don't want to give away the details, since Pete or Paul can come on here and share the details they want. We were busy from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm. It's was all participate by choice. Of course, almost everybody participated in almost everything.

I missed the one lunchtime discussion period on photoreading. That was all the PR instruction there was. Maybe Michael Saikali will post about it. He attended it. I don't know if AlexK was there or not.

I believe AlexK is still Minnesota for a while longer.

Eventhough, that was the only thing explicitly PR I found lots there I know will help me reach my PR goal. Oh, I also got a chance to wear one of those Brain wave monitors while PRing. Photorfocus and flip and you are there. Gee just like it says in the course.

The retreat was a excellent weave of many experiences. Each one having a different impact on each person. The complementarity of the experiences was great.

You guys should bug Dana to give some details. However, LSC is coming out with a new course soon so you'll get what they are ready to give.

AlexK, Michael and myself were the only ones I found that visit the forum, and there were 80 to 90 people there. And I know the first name of over three quarters of them. Which is saying a lot for me.

As I said AlexK is still busy, and Michael is probably negotiating movie rights with LSC

I will say that the retreat had several models that were woven together. And if I ever get some more free time I'll look into that Natural Brilliance aka Personal Genius stuff some more. I do know that I know enough to achieve my goals now, I just have to spend more time actually doing it.

Sending love to all,
Iam2

This much the same thing I posted in Benny's thread.

The retreat was the best thing I ever did for myself. I pretty much arrived as a complete novice with very little experience in the pursuit of personal power, self-development, enlightenment etc. We talked frequently about being aware of 'aha' moments & I had so many it became almost overwhelming. Maybe being new to so many of the ideas & mind altering concepts that were covered was somewhat of an advantage as I had no pre-conceived ideas about how or why these processes worked.

I was amazed at the openess & genuine concern of the other attendees, the LSC assistants couldn't have been more helpful, Chunyi Lin was awesome & Paul was the master that kept us learning & laughing during the entire retreat. We laughed a lot. I think Paul should seriously consider doing a comedy video for those times when all you want is to be entertained. Oh, and the food was more than adequate.

I came home more awake, aware & alive than I ever thought possible & am thankful I made the decision to be a participant.

No flattery or sugar coating here - just the truth.

Merlne Baldus

Administrator
Administrator

Yes, I'm still here

Speachless is how the retreat left me. I think you can experience a retreat on many levels, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. As I said to Paul today it's downright hard to put into words the ultimate level of impact that this retreat had on me personally. There are no words to describe how the retreat has affected me (I can only describe it as absolute awe and amazement for the world). I think the beauty of this retreat was that everyone took from it what they really needed in their life right now and then some. The knowledge that we are beings having a human experience and that we are growing from those experiences whatever they are.

As Paul said it was perfect that we were all there, each and every one of us were influenced by each other and in the process we influenced ourselves.

No I didn't attend the photoreading discussion with Cheryl I thought I'd leave the seat vacant for you Iam2

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved