Hi,

I'm having lots of vibrations when I meditate or listen to the paraliminals. In other words, I have alot of ENERGY.
It feels good because I can direct it to my brain which makes me think better, or if I direct it to my heart which make me feel more intensivly about loving God. I also heard if I direct it to my hand, I can punch harder! lol

Is it dangerous to have spiritual energy or whatever it is? Is it the kundalini even though it doesn't electrify me in the spine or anything like that? O is it just the beginning of the Kundalini arousal?

By the way, I became 99% intuitive and 1% analatycal. I WAS 90% analatycal and 10% intuitive. It's a big transformation!

This energy is strengthened when I listen to the Theta wave and flows more smoothly. Rebirthing also increase the enrgy more intensivly.
I'm trying to analyze what the energy is made of. Rebirthing requires you to breath intensivly continuesly. So that means alot of Oxygen. Intensive amount of Oxygen means alot of Calories and fat burning which makes heat and energy. Then, I think this energy is not only spiritual, but also physical.

So the question is: what exactly is this energy made of? Is it magnet or just heat!

The questions goes on...

Just a thought!

Another analysis of what's happening to me: I think maybe I lack enough nutrients for the brain. Because my brain improved in almost everything, it requires more nutrients than before. So the solution maybe is that I should eat better than before.