Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#38567 10/06/03 06:15 PM

Okay you guys - where can I find a copy of this book?? I must just be missing it somehow - it's not at Amazon, for example. Or at half.com ~~

Is it from a website??

Ann the much perplexed

#38568 10/06/03 06:47 PM
OP Offline

The reason you are unable to find it, is because it only available directly through the company at http://www.volitionth.com/index.htm . Im pretty happy a handful are tryin it out cause we have a bunch of people to compare notes with. Good luck to everyone, and let all keep each other posted.

-Benny

#38569 10/06/03 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bennypr2002:
Reasearch Guy, i am also curious how Ireading compares to Photoreading. More in the diffrences. Also I will make sure to let you you and everybody know when i start the 12 day program.

-Benny

I am certainly no authority on photoreading, but I can probably generalize the differences easily... both show you how to leverage the subconscious for the task of reading, so it seems the end goal of each method is the same.

It is just the way each method is presented, described, and "bottled" thats different.

Of course, it is this quality that determines the success rate for those that take it on, and try to learn it. Photoreading has been around for a long time-- geeze, almost as old as me

I don't know anyone who photoreads, but I now know about 5 people who have picked up The Mind Accelerator and can iRead, and the program/book isn't that old.

It seems that those who endeavour to learn The MA succeed in doing so, cuz it is very systemized.

That is speaking on behalf of several who have done so.

It will be cool to talk about all of this with you guys over the next few weeks-- you should try to go through on a day to day basis with each other, and keep on schedule. Makes it alot more fun for those that prefer doing things with a partner, etc.

RG

#38570 10/07/03 05:37 AM
OP Offline

I agree with RG, for all those who have ordered a book, we should all start the 12 day program on the same day and discuss, the process, as we go through. So anyone who has or is going to have the book lets all start on a date that we agree on.
Also one more question for you RG, You said you and everyone you know who has tried Ireading has accomplished it. Does it have have the same final goal as photoreading? Also Do you see any advanages of a intermidiate photoreader comared to an intermidiate Ireader? Last question, have you tried learning PRWMS, and if so did you succseed? Details are always nice if you have the time.

-Benny
-Benny

#38571 10/07/03 03:03 PM

Eh, I must say, I'm not very impressed with the book at all.

[attention: rant]

Phase 1 = Affirmations
Phase 2 = Image Streaming
Phase 3 = PhotoReading
Phase 4 = Goal Setting

I would say this is a nice book for people who haven't read anything else on these subjects.

If you've got "The Einstein Factor" and the Photoreading book, you don't really miss out on anything.

I have those books, and gained alot more information on Self-Image (Phase 1) in Maxwell Maltz's "Psycho-Cybernetics".

[relax: end rant]

But I think the author has taken a nice step in presenting all the concepts in a concice way, making sorts of a "mental workout" for the curious.

Buy this book as a beginning, and if you want more information, get "the einstein factor", "photoreading" and maybe "psycho-cybernetics".

Well that's my opinion as of today.

hehe

Stefan

#38572 10/07/03 03:56 PM

I just received my copy today.

It is a very nice idea to start 12 day at the same day, however some people will not be able to do that. What can be done is we can set a date wee all start and a date we finish and that way we create a certain time period during which we will be on relatively same path. Also as for photoreading - do you plan to apply the techniques on this book or for once use elementary reading? I, myself will will apply all that i know, but the activation process will be only deeping, since this book is a practical guide. What do you think?

P.S. I am also asking Volition Thought House to providea beta forum for us.

[This message has been edited by Ivan (edited October 07, 2003).]

#38573 10/07/03 04:33 PM
OP Offline

Well for me, I am not yet well versed at PRWMS so I think I am going to regular read it, and follow it as a guide. So anybody who has a preffered date speak up, and well make the final descison.

-Benny

#38574 10/07/03 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ivan:
I just received my copy today.

It is a very nice idea to start 12 day at the same day, however some people will not be able to do that. What can be done is we can set a date wee all start and a date we finish and that way we create a certain time period during which we will be on relatively same path. Also as for photoreading - do you plan to apply the techniques on this book or for once use elementary reading? I, myself will will apply all that i know, but the activation process will be only deeping, since this book is a practical guide. What do you think?

P.S. I am also asking Volition Thought House to providea beta forum for us.

Hmmm, looks like your idea worked.

I just got a email telling me about the VPC at www.volitionth.com/VPT

Did you email them Ivan, or are they just telepathic?

RG

#38575 10/07/03 10:32 PM

Yes, that was my request to launch the form. It is excellent that we can now use the forum provided.

As for the date, it shell be announced soon for us to start. I ask for you to begin looking at the next week to start. For further discussion I am awaiting you on the MA Forum.

P.S. I am also requesting a "special" forum for the 12 days program group.

#38576 10/07/03 11:13 PM

We are all set about forums.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved