Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gino777 Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering if anyone has tried “BrainQUICKEN”. I have a friend who swears by it, but I can’t get a sample from him because he is in another state.

It has all the characteristics of a good product. For example, the manufacturer gives you a 60 day money back guaranteed, and its even willing to give you another 10%. It has also been endorsed by people that don’t have anything to do with the manufacturers of this product. For example, MTV,Maxim, and CBS.

I’m very eager to buy it, but I will like to know what you guys think. Maybe you know someone that has experienced it, or perhaps some of you might have tried it.

This is their website: http://www.brainquicken.com/

Thanks in advance,,,

I tried it, and got my money back. Maybe it's just me, but it produced no effect. I have also tried Focusfactor and got the same results, although it was good as a nutritional supplement. But nothing seems to affect me (caffeine, sugar, triptofan, whatever...), so I might not be the best person to give a good opinion.

Try it out if you want, and then return it if you want get your money back. I did and I even sent it back after the gaurantee ran out.

The best way I've found to improve my memory is manually, through your natural capabilities. I've never liked pills for much of anything and as time has gone on, I've grown to hate them because of things going on with my girlfriend, but most of all just people around me in general. "It's easy! Take the magic pill, and shazam! YOU'VE GOT IT!"

Granted a lot of that stuff can have "natural ingredients," but even so - once it gets out of your system, you're still the same underneath. Personally, I'd rather just go with Memory Supercharger, and a little Image Streaming or something.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

tangential off topic swerve...

as far as natural ingredients go, it is quite easy to find entirely natural plants in their entirely natural habitat that could cause death even in relatively moderate dosages.

Natural bella donna tea? I seem to remember hearing that this is used for suicide in India.

This of course has nothing to do with the validity of your memory pills which I know nothing about.

I would tend to agree with youngprer, though: Memory Optimizer, ImageStreaming, a bit of training and practice would seem like the most trustworthy source of a better memory!

Kosmik

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved