Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been Image Streaming for a week now (approximately 25 minutes in two sessions everyday). And I have noticed that the same images come again and again. It is elements like sand, a beautiful island, some underwater adventure, and it's kindda the same things that happen everytime. Also I rely very much on action - I feel that I am always moving in my Image Streaming. Like there is a plot.

My Question is, how do I spice up my Image Streaming with originality? Or is it ok to have same streams all the time?P

Another question: do I have to do the relaxation stuff, I feel that I can get images imidiately when I lie down.

Administrator
Administrator

This question really belongs on the Genius Code forum.

If you want to add variety there are a number of things you can do. I had provided a small selection of some 80+ image stream starters on the GC Forum.

You can image stream anytime you find the time and don't need to do the full relaxation. Just start talking.

Alex

Cremio Offline OP
OP Offline

I searched and found something.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000055.html

thank you Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved