Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38712 09/29/03 04:30 PM
OP Offline

I'm curious about the image I see looking at the random dot stereogram in the tape-course manual: I see a clear 3D image with depth but I don't see 'photoread'. My wife saw the word perfectly well and seemed to see a different image from me. Am I seeing part of an image? How can I see the correct image?

What are you seeing?

I know that those 3D images come in two flavours. One parallel vision and the other crossed-eyed. Most are like the one in the booklet and are parallel vision. It's a long time since I've looked at that image, but it does say photoread.

Try the looking at your feet (or a distance spot) and bring the book up infront of you, while maintaining your focus on the distance object.

Sending love,
Iam2

Administrator
Administrator

The stereogram in the manual is one of the most difficult I have ever come across. Because the word is split across the top and bottom edges> I only managed to see if after I played with other stereograms.

In any case it isn't important if you can see the stereograms or not. If you get the blip page you've got it. If you haven't got the blip page just us the imaginary X technique. The blip page will show up and even if if doesn't it's fine, you still photoread with a soft gaze, I know I've done it.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved