Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38735 10/01/03 09:47 PM
siren83 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all!
I think I've done some fews winner steps in the process of photoreading !
ok, I can post the purpose, questions and I really am more relaxed from the firt times, but still have no eeling in activation.
I explain better: I think I'm able to activate a chapter because in the prewiew I really have thestructure of it, so when I ask some questions I already know where to find the answers or I know where to dip becouse I read some particular words.The problem is: those words don't give me any feelings at the moment...does anyone had this problem like a beginner?
Is this a stage in the process learning?
Tnx

*Sara*

#38736 10/02/03 10:20 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Don't let the information you gained in a preview block your activation, Consider it a starting point and form more question.

In future skip the preview and instead do it as a postview (after photoreading for postviewing you might spend a little longer than previewing 5 to 8 minutes in preview or 8 to 15 minutes in postview. (so that you can start satifying some of the curiosity).

If you know where to look or dip because you see/read some cue words. That knowing... is a subtle feeling so hang on to it. You're on the right track. The feeling of gelling can be like knowing that you have had enough to eat. It's something you get better at with using the system.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved