Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#38804 10/06/03 12:09 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

To follow are the emails we sent to our customers last week...

===

Greetings,

I PhotoRead a book called "Quantum Physics and The Mind" -- or something like that -- way back in 1985 when Paul Scheele and I were first playing with PhotoReading.

That afternoon I watched the Minnesota Vikings play at the Metrodome. In the boring third period I leaned back and stretched. I must have accessed some sort of accelerated learning state, because all of a sudden I saw concepts and ideas from the book floating around me. A three-dimensional graph vibrated, pivoted on its axis about four feet in front of me.

It was the most vivid and the uttermost fascinating vision of my entire life.

I wondered for a moment if others were experiencing the same thing when -- poof! --it disappeared.

As Paul Scheele says, you cannot be in a experience and analyze it at the same time.

That next Thursday I met with a friend and client of my business from before Learning Strategies. I told him of PhotoReading and the "activation" from the Vikings' game.

He said, "Pete, my background is in physics. Can I quiz you about the book?"

I held my breath, crossed my fingers, and said, "Sure."

He asked me a half dozen questions, and they all seemed to correspond to those images I had seen in my mind. I simply described them. Then he asked me something about the fourth dimension, and I did not know what to say.

So, I asked him to ask me a couple of "true and false" questions, which is one of the things we teach in PhotoReading.

I closed my eyes, got into state, and signaled him to fire away.

He asked the first question. Intuitively I said "True."

He asked the second question. Intuitively I said "False." And that triggered an activation of more information. I went on talking and sketching things for him on a piece of paper.

When finished I asked him how I had done. He had not given me any feedback along the way.

He said, "Well, you did not speak as a physics expert, but you spoke as a lay person who knows a heck of a lot about physics."

Remember, I had only spent a few minutes with the book. 10 tops! I was thrilled.

I had been discussing the concepts from the book in terms that made sense to me. I wasn't using the jargon.

That's actually one of the things I love about PhotoReading. The system makes it easier to understand complex material.

If you have not yet experienced something like that...

If you have not taken PhotoReading to the outer limits...

If you have not been able to tap into the vast resources of your brain to the extent you desire...

Then, attend the five-day PhotoReading Retreat with Paul Scheele in February.

This is the first time we've offered this special PhotoReading intensive. It is designed to help you make a quantum leap in your PhotoReading skills and to have a personal transformation in your life!

I'll send you more information tomorrow.

The only prerequisite is that you've done the PhotoReading seminar or the self-study course. (By the way, the 2004 schedule is now posted on our web site: http://www.learningstrategies.com/photoreading/Seminar1.html )

(If you haven't done either, I'll be doing a 45-minute "Introduction to PhotoReading" TeleSeminar in a couple of weeks. If you want to encourage a spouse, friend, or associate to join you at the Retreat, tell them about this.)

See you tomorrow. I'll have all the details of the Retreat ready for you.

Regards,

Pete Bissonette
President and Ace PhotoReader

#38805 10/06/03 12:11 PM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Greetings,

When I wrote yesterday's email about the PhotoReading Retreat I was reminded of the time I was in Los Angeles to tape an interview television program.

During the show's opening they had me PhotoRead a John Grisham novel in the background. Music blared and the announcer barked "today's show... !"

The host immediately launched into asking me details about the book.

I aced the first two.

The third. "What is the significance of Red Wine in the story."

I thought. Nothing came to me. I saw images of someone with a drink in a restaurant. I said, "Red wine? Someone had a drink in a restaurant, but I don't think it was red wine." During the break the host called forward the researcher who prepared the quiz. "What's this Red Wine' about?"

She said, "It's Red Wire, not Red Wine.'"

"Ahhh," I said immediately, "A red wire was attached to a bomb that a guy wore into the boardroom."

Total silence. Everyone just looked at me in amazement, wondering how the heck I could know that after just a few minutes with the book.

I smiled.

While PhotoReading really isn't about answering disparate questions on something you just PhotoRead, I certainly demonstrated the power of the human mind.

Paul Scheele and I would like you to demonstrate the power of your own mind.

During our first-ever PhotoReading Retreat you will spend a week with Paul, some of our top instructors, and other PhotoReaders raring to maximize their potential.

You will PhotoRead and activate more books in the week than most people read in their entire life.

Your aha's, breakthroughs, and successes will motivate and propel you to greater heights when you go back home.

No reading material will intimidate you again.

No stack will seem daunting.

You will feel confident to pick up any book and suck from it all of the information you need in minutes instead of hours.

You will see why every single Judge in the country of Mexico has been asked to learn PhotoReading.

You will experience firsthand what jumped to the top of the best-sellers list in Japan selling hundreds of thousands of books in the first couple of months.

You will know why 60,000 people in Hungary leaped for PhotoReading when the book first came out.

You will see why PhotoReading is one of the most successful audio tape programs in the UK.

You will bust down your own barriers to go beyond simply reading faster with more comprehension and enjoyment.

And, on top of all of that, you will select one personal goal -- something that is more important to you than anything else -- something that if you attain it, would mean the world to you -- something that you will have a dramatic breakthrough on during the Retreat.

That's right. You will experience first hand how PhotoReading is much, much more than just a reading improvement program.

It is about using your brain to maximize your potential.

"Mentally photographing" pages as fast as you can turn them is merely an access point for getting so much more out of life.

If you are at all intrigued, make a $250 deposit today. Save your spot. You can cancel up until November 12 and get a full refund.

But, you have to know that the Retreat will sell out.

It begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, February 14, and finishes after dinner on Wednesday, February 18. You will get a total immersion into the world of PhotoReading over five days.

To follow is what you should do:

1) Make a refundable deposit.

2) Clear your calendar. Get time off. Talk with whomever you must.

3) Review air fares to the Twin Cities (MSP). Call a travel agency or hop onto one of the websites such as orbitz.com. (Northwest Airlines is headquartered in Minnesota, so also go to nwa.com.)

3) Look at your budget. Begin thinking about how you will handle the tuition for the event. While it is not cheap, it can certainly be worth your commitment. We will do our very best to see to it that you leave with everything you came for. We even have a satisfaction g u a r a n t e e for you.

4) Dream. What personal goal would you would like to see accomplished? During a series of email before the Retreat, Paul will help you clarify your goals to get you on track.

So, go to this special web page. Make your $250 deposit. Within a few days we will send you the enrollment agreement. Presently you just want to save your spot.
http://www.LearningStrategies.com/free.html

Next week I will tell you my special system for activating books the way I do on TV.

And, I'll give you more information about the content of the Retreat.

Plus, I will announce a special 45-minute introductory session on PhotoReading that I will do on a telephone conference call for you and your friends.

If you write with a question, please be patient, because I'm sure we will hear from many people.

In the mean time, sign up today, and you will save $400 on the price of the Retreat. Yahoooooo!

See you soon.

Regards,

Pete Bissonette

#38806 10/07/03 04:51 PM

Bumping to the top of the stack, and letting you know Pete I'm waiting for this information.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
Greetings,

Next week I will tell you my special system for activating books the way I do on TV.

Plus, I will announce a special 45-minute introductory session on PhotoReading that I will do on a telephone conference call for you and your friends.

See you soon.

Regards,

Pete Bissonette

You are perfection,
Iam2

#38807 10/08/03 05:09 AM

Just to let you know I too am waiting.
Thanks
Bruce

#38808 10/08/03 12:39 PM

Okay - me three!

*A*

#38809 10/12/03 12:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
Greetings,

When I wrote yesterday's email about the PhotoReading Retreat I was reminded of the time I was in Los Angeles to tape an interview television program.

During the show's opening they had me PhotoRead a John Grisham novel in the background. Music blared and the announcer barked "today's show... !"

The host immediately launched into asking me details about the book.

I aced the first two.

The third. "What is the significance of Red Wine in the story."

I thought. Nothing came to me. I saw images of someone with a drink in a restaurant. I said, "Red wine? Someone had a drink in a restaurant, but I don't think it was red wine." During the break the host called forward the researcher who prepared the quiz. "What's this Red Wine' about?"

She said, "It's Red Wire, not Red Wine.'"

"Ahhh," I said immediately, "A red wire was attached to a bomb that a guy wore into the boardroom."

Total silence. Everyone just looked at me in amazement, wondering how the heck I could know that after just a few minutes with the book.

I smiled.

While PhotoReading really isn't about answering disparate questions on something you just PhotoRead, I certainly demonstrated the power of the human mind.

Paul Scheele and I would like you to demonstrate the power of your own mind.

During our first-ever PhotoReading Retreat you will spend a week with Paul, some of our top instructors, and other PhotoReaders raring to maximize their potential.

You will PhotoRead and activate more books in the week than most people read in their entire life.

Your aha's, breakthroughs, and successes will motivate and propel you to greater heights when you go back home.

No reading material will intimidate you again.

No stack will seem daunting.

You will feel confident to pick up any book and suck from it all of the information you need in minutes instead of hours.

You will see why every single Judge in the country of Mexico has been asked to learn PhotoReading.

You will experience firsthand what jumped to the top of the best-sellers list in Japan selling hundreds of thousands of books in the first couple of months.

You will know why 60,000 people in Hungary leaped for PhotoReading when the book first came out.

You will see why PhotoReading is one of the most successful audio tape programs in the UK.

You will bust down your own barriers to go beyond simply reading faster with more comprehension and enjoyment.

And, on top of all of that, you will select one personal goal -- something that is more important to you than anything else -- something that if you attain it, would mean the world to you -- something that you will have a dramatic breakthrough on during the Retreat.

That's right. You will experience first hand how PhotoReading is much, much more than just a reading improvement program.

It is about using your brain to maximize your potential.

"Mentally photographing" pages as fast as you can turn them is merely an access point for getting so much more out of life.

If you are at all intrigued, make a $250 deposit today. Save your spot. You can cancel up until November 12 and get a full refund.

But, you have to know that the Retreat will sell out.

It begins at 2:00 pm on Saturday, February 14, and finishes after dinner on Wednesday, February 18. You will get a total immersion into the world of PhotoReading over five days.

To follow is what you should do:

1) Make a refundable deposit.

2) Clear your calendar. Get time off. Talk with whomever you must.

3) Review air fares to the Twin Cities (MSP). Call a travel agency or hop onto one of the websites such as orbitz.com. (Northwest Airlines is headquartered in Minnesota, so also go to nwa.com.)

3) Look at your budget. Begin thinking about how you will handle the tuition for the event. While it is not cheap, it can certainly be worth your commitment. We will do our very best to see to it that you leave with everything you came for. We even have a satisfaction g u a r a n t e e for you.

4) Dream. What personal goal would you would like to see accomplished? During a series of email before the Retreat, Paul will help you clarify your goals to get you on track.

So, go to this special web page. Make your $250 deposit. Within a few days we will send you the enrollment agreement. Presently you just want to save your spot.
http://www.LearningStrategies.com/free.html

If you write with a question, please be patient, because I'm sure we will hear from many people.

In the mean time, sign up today, and you will save $400 on the price of the Retreat. Yahoooooo!

See you soon.

Regards,

Pete Bissonette

#38810 10/12/03 04:51 AM

May I ask why you just quoted a post with nothing else around the quote? Heh. It's the whole letter...

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

#38811 10/14/03 11:50 AM
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Greetings,

Things are whirling since we announced the PhotoReading Retreat.

I want to tell you more about the content of the Retreat in today's email. This is especially important if you are planning to get your tuition reimbursed from your company.

(I hope you read the first two emails I sent on the Retreat. If not, just ask and I'll resend.)

First, however, I promised to tell you how I do the PhotoReading Challenge on TV and radio.

I love radio shows the most, because the host usually gives me about 30 minutes to PhotoRead and activate a book.

That typically gives me enough time to carry on a good conversation about the book with the host. I remember one host saying, "It sounds like I have the author on with me today folks. Actually, it seems he knows the book even better than the author!"

But occasionally, and especially on TV shows, I have to PhotoRead the book and immediately take a quiz.

While I can often spout back answers, I don't have the well-rounded understanding that comes from spending time activating the book. Activation really is key. But...

M y s e c r e t :

My attitude: I know I will do well. I don't care if I fail. I might be a little embarrassed, but I'm certainly not going to fire myself! (Paul will help you develop this attitude of success at the Retreat.)

My state: I get into the accelerated learning state. But, it takes me only a few seconds. (You'll learn how to do this at the Retreat. Paul will also tell you how to use this state for doing everything from working on the computer, to attending meetings, to playing the guitar, to building a house.)

What goes on in my head: I'm a little nervous. Who wouldn't be? When they ask me questions, images pop into my head. I merely describe those images. I'm often right. (If you haven't done our Genius Code course, I strongly recommend it. What I do is similar to Image Streaming. When you pay your tuition in full by November 12 you can select Genius Code as a no-cost bonus if you do not already have it.)

When they quiz me with "true and false" or "multiple choice," I often get an intuitive cue, which is generally quicker than the images. I've learned to trust my intuition. (Paul will help you there, too!)

How I prepare: I PhotoRead and activate dozens of books in the days before the television show. I listen to the Paraliminal sessions of Personal Genius and Memory Supercharger. And, I practice Spring Forest Qigong. (You'll be doing all of this at the Retreat!)

Plus...

* Paul will guide you through a simple process for getting information about the book simultaneously while PhotoReading it.

* Paul will guide you through fully activating at least two books in 1/3 the time it would take you to read it regular. You will have hundreds of books to choose from.

* You can be hooked up to an eeg device so you can see your brain waves actually shift when getting into state.

* You will experience first hand how activating a book over several days is significantly more powerful than activating a book all in one sitting. This saves you time while simultaneously getting more valuable and useful information from the book.

* You will dream about a book that you PhotoRead. You will see how dreaming can be a remarkable tool for learning and integrating material from a book.

* You will "syntopically" read three to five books on a subject in just a couple of hours. You will have dozens of subjects to choose from to enhance the experience. You will be astonished at how much you know. More importantly, you will find it staggeringly easy to take on any challenge when you can find books with the information you need.

* You will apply the remarkable direct learning process to actively learn a skill or new behavior directly from a book. (Paul will help you choose the skill or behavior in one of the email you receive prior to the Retreat.)

* You will get strategies for reading super highly detailed material in a fraction of the time others take.

* You will get effective strategies for boosting your vocabulary.

* Paul will teach you a trick for significantly improving your concentration abilities.

* You can PhotoRead books on a computer at over 100,000 words a minute!

* Your confidence will soar.

* Over the five days of the Retreat you will make a significant breakthrough toward the accomplishment of a goal.

While you will gain a competitive edge in work or school by boosting and refining your PhotoReading skills, PhotoReading is much more than just processing information.

It is a key to unlocking the remarkable abilities of your brain to automatically maximize your potential.

If you truly want more out of life, use your inborn capabilities more than you do today.

Paul will give you specific success strategies you will use right there at the Retreat and take home with you to use forever.

You will learn to get what you want, whether you want Power, Love, Cash, Recognition, Acceptance, Parental/Career/Marital/Sport Success, Health, or Fun. Or, whether you simply want to avoid hardships and unpleasantness.

You can absolutely use PhotoReading to build wealth, improve appearance, gain security for retirement, get praise from others, increase your comfort, enjoy more leisure, advance your career or social standing, build self-confidence, gain personal prestige...

**Focus your mind, and you can truly have it all.

It begins with doing something different from what you are doing today.

It begins with spending five days on yourself. This Retreat is a mind-spa that features the PhotoReading whole mind system.

Run over to a bookstore. Breeze through the aisles. Flip through the books. There are worlds of information that can dramatically and significantly transform your life.

We will show you how. We will guide you through an experience that simply makes you the happiest person on earth.

We will give you the tools and the secrets to keep the happiness alive in your life in the days, weeks, and years to follow.

Why not experience joy in every moment?

All while experiencing the single-most vital thing you can do to boost the productivity of your life, whether for work, school, or play.

Enroll in the PhotoReading Retreat today, if you haven't already. Make a refundable $250 deposit. Commit to joining Paul, some of our top PhotoReading instructors, and other like-minded people in a week destined to be remembered for a long time.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/free.html

Write if you need help. We'll see you in February.

Regards,

Pete Bissonette

#38812 10/20/03 05:35 AM

Whoa that sounds like a great opportunity. . . Unfortunately im just a high school student

So how come some of these interesting sounding tips and tricks werent included in the PR course?

For those of you who do get to go on the PhotoReading Retreat, Have fun!

#38813 10/20/03 12:45 AM

Really? Just what in Pete's post is not in the PWMS? What he's told us he does, is exactly what's in the system. The problems is most don't do everything in the system. We pick and choose what we think we need.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'd love someone to point out something in the post that isn't in the course.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved