Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#38844 10/07/03 03:42 PM
OP Offline

Hey Im doing everything I can to go to the PR retreat. I was wonderding if there was anyone else planning on going? As soon as I found out about it I knew I had to go. I have always wanted to master photoreading at that level. I can't express adaquetley how excited I am.

Fritz, things are such that I won't be going. I just attended the LSC retreat this summer. I personally hope this isn't going to be a one time event. All you know is that it is offered now. I will strongly recommend anyone who wants to master PR then attend this retreat.

We haven't seen the retreat's agenda but based on my experience this summer I'd say GO. The agenda shouldn't be want convinces people, but I understand that many will evaluate the retreat base on this information. I will say that the people at LSC very knowlegeable. The retreat may follow an unfamiliar format, but I have confidence that it will lead you the right way.

Having said that, you can go to the retreat and learn or experience nothing. You'll have to go with a fresh mind. Become a beginning and follow the people at LSC and you'll be saying wow by the end of the retreat.

This retreat is exactly what I'd hoped the first one was going to be. I haven't achieved what this retreat is intended to manifest, but my inner guidance says I will. This information along with others things are the result of my attending the first retreat. Even so, I find myself wanting to attend. It's very unlikely that it will happen for me, but only time will reveal.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Administrator
Administrator

I'm going. Looking forward to it.

Alex

Hi

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting my mentor.

KWLee

Damn. You're both going. Grrrrr.

Well, you are perfection,
(takes a moment or three to really mean it)
Iam2

I wish i could be there, sounds like another breath taking retreat. Hopefully next time, I will be in a position where I can afford the time and money. To all those that do go I look forward to the like enhancing stories.

-Benny

Ugh. I've got the time. I've got the money just barely by changing some spending plans. However, my family is a higher priority. So I'll be rationing myself on the retreat time... I just hope the retreats keep coming.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Yep I agree with Iam2, keep the retreat flowing.

-Benny

Sadly, I won't be going this time. And this time around it's not so much an issue of money as it is time.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

Same here. I would love to go, and money is not an issue at all. However, I don't think I should or can miss a week of school. If it was during one of my breaks, or in the summer, I'd definitely go.

--ambiguousendeavors--

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved