Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3397 08/23/01 03:18 AM
GK Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi
A quick question about NBG. How often do I have to listen to the tape for each new behavior that I want to acquire? Can I listen to the tape for say, three days in a row for three new behaviors that I want to get? Also, can I listen to side A and B in one sitting? Please advice.

#3398 08/27/01 10:47 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The best way is to listen in terms of a goal.

So, think of a goal, and make a list of every behavior (and possible internal response) you have that may keep you from attaining the goal.

Then, make a list of every behavior (and possible internal response) that could help you attain the goal.

Then, listen to Side A once for each from the first list and Side B once for each from the second list.

You can listen in any order.

You can listen multiple times during a day. Give yourself at least 20 minutes between each listening.

When you listened once for everything on the list, then go on with your life. A few weeks later, come back to your goal, and notice the progress you've made.

Have you achieved your goal? If so, move on to another.

If not, revisit your lists of behaviors to see which ones you would like to listen for again. This time vary the way you answer the questions that Paul Scheele asks.

One of the reaons I like this approach is that often behaviors you think may hinder or help a goal, really have no effect on the goal. So, unless your goal is behavior specific, focus on the goal, not the behavior. This will make it easier to use other Paraliminal sessions that may be supportive.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved