Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Let me try this again. Earlier in one of the posts i was expressing my appreciation for all the help AlexK has been giving people trying to master photoreading.Let me say it again photoreaders listen carefully to AlexK she has definitely mastered the basics of photoreading and AlexK i would consider it an honor and pleasure to thank you one day in person if i ever get back up to Minnesota or if i ever travel to Australia. And the same goes for Michael Saikali, Iam2 and Youngprer. Their insights are brilliant and bring a refreshing positive perspective on excelling with the photoreading whole mind system. sincerely, photoread4me.

Uh, thanks. Trying to help others is good for me. It often reminds me of things I need to remember.

Thanking Alexk and the others is a nice idea. The effort the Alexk gives is extraordinary. It's far beyond what I'm willing to give both in content and patiences. Then again AlexK is a trained PR instructor and a very nice person.

Michael I also know personally and he's a really cool guy. If you ever meet him, even in a crowd you'll remember him.

I'm sure that I'll meet youngprer someday, but the time for that will probably be when he is older. I'm sure I'll have to swallow some jealousy for someone so young cluing into all of this.

You are perfection.
Iam2

P.S. I wouldn't have seen this post photoread4me without that other post at the top of the stack. I don't read every post on this forum anymore.

Thanks a lot for the compliment.

My days on this forum are somewhat numbered, actually. I'll always be around for, at least, the next few years, but I don't often post replies to help posts regarding the system anymore. You'll notice much of my posts now are helping others with seeing the ideas and the benefits behind the system.

In the future, I hope to build up a community at my own forum, where experienced members here will likely have more of a home that suits them more. It's intended to allow some serious growth in the area of new ideas related to creativity and human potential. If you'd like to speed up this process of building a community, please do start hanging out at my forum.

I've been working hard on new stuff lately, and in fact - if I had the patience to sit and help every single person I saw I'd definitely do it. AlexK seems to have things handled for the time being, though.

As for meeting some of you guys, to be realistic you'll likely see me on t.v. or in a magazine before you meet me in person. The reason for that is all that I'm doing with my time, and where my money's going. Yes, likely when I'm older. I do plan to attend some seminars and retreats in the future, if for no other reason than for fun and LSC deserves the money.

Peace,
youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

Hey Youngprer you should go on that show "More Than Human" on the Discovery Channel. Ever watch it?

IAM2,

Cool eh? I have to agree, my wife always says I can be cold at times!

Photoread4me ... faith, confidence and persistence set the Photoreading universe in motion.

Both Iam2 and I have met AlexK ... remember Alex you always have a room if you ever decide to visit the great white north (Iam2's house)! Oh, and this time, you're buying the drinks!

As for IAM2, he's a typical scientist ... simply Brilliant!

Love and Light

Michael Saikali

OP Offline

AlexK, Iam2, Youngprer, and Michael Saikali you all are definitely welcome. The transformation that has taken place with all of you in a relatively short period of time is awesome.I can remember earlier a couple of years ago when younprer was post after post after post i am not surprised with all the growth that has taken place. And Michael that positive attitude with the great sense of humor and Iam and Alexk it is really inspiring to see all the growth.Alexk already is a certified photoreading instructor that fantastic.I remember reading awhile back that she was training for it and i definitely absolutely have to say thank you Paul Scheele Pete Bissonette Dana Hanson & everybody at Learning Strategies for the beautiful brilliant work you all are doing enpowering people to reach our full potential with the incredible brain that God has given us.sincerely, photoread4me.

Administrator
Administrator

Me buy the drinks? Okay as long as it's not Fosters Larger.

Iam2 did you know you had a room for me or is this the first you know of it?

Have fun.

Alex

Well room is a bit of an exaggeration. More like a cot in the basement.

You are perfection.
Iam2

quote:
Originally posted by astrowill:
Hey Youngprer you should go on that show "More Than Human" on the Discovery Channel. Ever watch it?

I've heard of it, and I know the idea behind it, but I don't belong there, I'm nothing special. At least, nothing special compared to some other guys out there. If you would, please put in a good word for mah homie Gregory. (www.gregoryrsmith.com) Thanks.

-youngprer
geocities.com/doc5587
pub117.ezboard.com/btheworldofyoungprer

I've always wondered if child prodigies were kids whose parents taught them to photoread at an early age. Youngprer, do you know Gregory Smith? What's his secret?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved