Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Not sure if this ethical, but anyway...

The message on the 14 books that will change my life forewer got attention... after checking how to get from Helsinki (Finland in Europe) to Minnesota (USA)... contemplating the idea... then finaly after two day´s, decided to book in for the upcomming PhotoReading Retreat (with focus on learning how to learn :-)...

Well... LSC gives $100 discount for signing up with friend :-)

Is there someone who has planned to come to the retreat, but has not used the opportunity?

I would feel bad if not at least try to use this option.

As basic information; I´m 34 years and 100% confident that LSC products are excellent and that they work with me.
I practice also meditation with Holosync and participated Centerpointe retreat on 1999 (this was realy grate), now after more than three years it´s time to focus on learning and on how to succeed in future business enironment.

Is there someone who could be my friend (and save $100)?

And if for some reason I have missunderstood the discount offer, LSC can be the judge :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited November 11, 2003).]

Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Just to add here that hopefuly you folks understood that there is my two cents of humor in the message. I do not expect that friendship can be bought, or created just like that, etc...

Cheers :-)

I did read the topic several times before opening it. You might have had better luck with a topic like Looking for Registration Buddy for PR Retreat.

Don't forget that today is the last day to get the early registration discounts. So don't wait to long for that buddy.

You are prefection.
Iam2

Eric_G Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the tip Iam2!

Everything´s ok with the early registration, just got the idea of the registration buddy (sounds much better) on last minute.

Cheers :-)

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited November 12, 2003).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved