Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#39638 12/04/03 08:31 PM

Own up Eric...you're pushing the book for the company. Don't patronize us.

quote:
Originally posted by EricML:
I understand and am aware of the similarities between Mind Accelerator and LSC products. Honestly, The Mind Accelerator is undoubtly a near-duplication of PhotoReading and Genius Code, in my opinion. I understand that it can seem like a survey, but the writing has a lot of flavor to it, though. Plus, the "iReading" part isn't even the whole thing.

Criticizing the book would be justified if you had gotten or read the book yourself, but I'm not saying you didn't.

For other people, at least let them do what they want with a book, then give them a chance to decide if getting it was a "mistake."

#39639 12/05/03 06:46 AM

Well, I think at this point we can agree to disagree. Some people feel this book is great like myself, and others dont feel so good about it. I think it likely every other learning tool has people who swear by it, and other people who swear its junk. I know photoreading is a great example. The people who grasp onto think it the best thing since sliced bread, and people who fail thinks it a huge waste of time and money.

I agree with everybody that the Mind Acclerator advertising is a little over the top, but so is Centerpointe (like no one else may I add) but both are great products. If you you have the money to invest and any of the claim on the web page caought your attention I recommend getting the book. And if the price is to high and will make your stomach churn because of the investment I guess stay away. I hope we have come to an agreement.

-Benny

#39640 12/06/03 03:21 AM
EricML Offline OP
OP Offline

Haha. I just reread my own excerpt which you quoted, Commonsense.

I admit that it was very "advertising-like." I probably did sound like an advertiser. Sorry about that. The excitement really took hold of me when I first read the book.

I liked the book, and maybe I did go far with my initial spreading of the "word." It's cool with me whether you like the book or not. I fully respect your opinion, man.

flex22 - Yeah, the site also left me hanging when I encountered it. It was sort of vague...nice web design, though

tk421 - Still don't have the book? It's possible that you may have typed your address wrong. Plus, money orders might take longer than credit card. Volition Thought House is all the way in Canada, remember. I'm sure you can work it out with them if something's wrong.

#39641 12/06/03 09:55 AM

Hey Commonsense... when did you go through the Mind Accelerator program?

I mean, to make the statements which you are indeed proclaiming so boldly, would not bode well for your level of commonsense if you have not gone through it.

RG

#39642 12/07/03 09:16 PM

CommonSense, your comment really disturbed me. I assumed that those who have accomplished the photoreading phenomena naturally transform into the most tolerant of individuals. Guess I was wrong.

RG, you re-awaken that belief however

The Mind Accelerator is a complement to Paul Scheele and only Phase "3" of its four phases regards Photoreading. I will not shed light on further elaborating on the rest of the phases, since their is a website done very well by the MA creator, Taylor A. Wilson. Anyone who slanders such a book of self-improvement is not a man or woman of integrity.

#39643 12/08/03 05:24 PM

Hey listen,

If you guys want to support the book then go for it. If LSC doesn't mind you advertising on their discussion board, then fine.

ResearchGuy, I would suggest that I went through the program about 7 years ago when I used imagestreaming and was a part of the discussion list with Win. I would also suggest that I went through the program when I learned the photoreading whole mind system around the same time. For those reasons, I haven't chosen to duplicate the same process with the mind accelerator program.

But Blackbox, to say that I'm not a man of integrity is an attack to my personal character. You don't even know anything about my character. I've never had a conversation with you via email or otherwise. Who, exactly, do you think you are making such a statement? Huh? This is only an electronic discussion board. I would suggest that you re-think your position, re-read my post and possibly put it in perspective.

Jeez,
-CS

#39644 12/09/03 06:36 AM

'If LSC doesn't mind you advertising on their discussion board, then fine."

I love how any mention of a non LSC product is "advertising." Pete Bissonette of all people says it quite clearly "i obviously strongly reccomend the LSC programs but i encourage you to try out that etc." or "i think such and such compliments LSC" obviously im paraphrasing but the point is, if we're not allowed to discuss other products and methods how can this forum aid growth, i neevr heard anyone call it advertising when there is a mention of "The Einstein Factor" or Holosync or Innertalk

so take it easy buddy, everyones entitled to their opinion

#39645 12/09/03 06:46 AM

I agree with TK, we are just talking about our expierience with a product, not advertising. The only thing we get out of it if you choose to buy it is ... wait .. "nothing". I know I really liked the book, just like I enjoy, Holosync, Tony Robbins (some of his stuff), etc... I wouldnt be wasting my time at LSC if i didnt think they where amazing as well. Like others have said before me by no means is this a replacemet for any LSC products, it just compliments it.

-Benny

May I add that Pete & Paul are both gurus in their field.

#39646 12/08/03 08:14 PM

bennypr2002, said:
"I wouldnt be wasting my time at LSC if i didnt think they where amazing"

LOL, sorry benny, couldn't help it.No offence, but read that again."

flex, time for your pills.

[This message has been edited by flex22 (edited December 08, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by flex22 (edited December 08, 2003).]

#39647 12/08/03 09:28 PM

What can I say, i do what I can!!

-Benny

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil