Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#39940 12/25/03 06:15 AM
Kobold Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello
i have the self study guide.Paul scheele said that you need with photo reading at the beginning around 1/3 of the time then with normal reading by the same understanding.But how much time do you need when you are not anymore a beginner?
Have a great day

#39941 12/24/03 07:07 PM

I have to say that I dont think their is any limit. Everybody who photoreads, and does it normally contiunes to become faster and faster, and makes their consious/ subconsious mind connections greater and greater.

Like almost everything else in life. If you work hard and practice you will become better and better.

-Benny

#39942 12/24/03 11:35 PM

Benny, just out of interest, would you elate me with a bio of your progress to date?

I've made a lot of progress myself with activation working beautifully and consecutively better each time, but I remember you when I was just starting out and whining of the whole progress so I'd like to really hear of your progress thus far.

Happy Holidays by the way Benny

#39943 12/25/03 04:58 AM
Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kobold:
Hello
i have the self study guide.Paul scheele said that you need with photo reading at the beginning around 1/3 of the time then with normal reading by the same understanding.But how much time do you need when you are not anymore a beginner?
Have a great day

When you're no longer a beginner you'll work through each book on the time you merit it to be worth. Some books you'll be done in 20 to 30 minutes (or just by photoreading at the bookshop, you'll know whether you want to activate the book further) Others will be 1/3 the time of regular reading because you want/need to know more from the book. Others you'll allow yourself the luxury of a regular read falling near your current regular completion time.

Only when you understand the significance of purpose when it comes to reading are you no longer a beginner.

Alex

#39944 12/26/03 06:30 AM
Kobold Offline OP
OP Offline

I have one question more.
When i photoread a book and then start aktivation on the next day,but i could not finish my aktivation because i had a lot to do.Can i still aktivate on the next day?
Have a great day

#39945 12/26/03 01:34 AM
Administrator
Administrator

I think your question is answered with the 5 day test where one activates the book a little bit each day.

Alex

#39946 12/26/03 05:49 AM
Kobold Offline OP
OP Offline

yes thats right.
i am sorry i had forgotten it.
Have a great day

#39947 12/28/03 01:36 PM

"When you're no longer a beginner you'll work through each book on the time you merit it to be worth. Some books you'll be done in 20 to 30 minutes (or just by photoreading at the bookshop, you'll know whether you want to activate the book further) Others will be 1/3 the time of regular reading because you want/need to know more from the book. Others you'll allow yourself the luxury of a regular read falling near your current regular completion time.

Only when you understand the significance of purpose when it comes to reading are you no longer a beginner"

I appreciate your insight to this Alex I have been photoreading on and off since 8/2001 when I got the self study. Only about aug this year have I found the purpose to be the axis on which pring turns.

I spent a lot of time being frustrated that I wasn't immediately having the success I wanted. I now know that if you follow the steps of the system and just use it you'll get the fastest results. I think it took me almost two years to follow the directions.

Fritz

[This message has been edited by fritz10000000 (edited December 28, 2003).]

#39948 12/28/03 03:20 PM

Phew! 2 years... Yet I can totally relate to that. It's absolutely enigmatic as to why it seems to be so difficult for us to simply follow a series of steps as-given! Fortunately, for me it's only taken two months instead of years...I'm activating at least twice a day now in order to use my WHOLE mind!

Yeesh. Maybe it would have been more obvious if I had invested the extra two hundred dollars on the tapes!?

Oh well. The hardest part is certainly over hehe. Now, practice, practice, practice. Yes, I must use that word. Because otherwise I might not get to it

Glad you're having success, fritz.
-Cameron

#39949 12/28/03 11:51 PM

Thats interesting.. that purpose is so important. Being the kind of guy who really wants to get in the head of a successful photoreader, im curious as to how some of you strengthen your purpose, how you get it rolling. I get the impresssion from the tapes/book that i am merely to state it once and then go on. Would it be wise to sit down and talk to myself a bit about my purpose? really imprint it into my mind? Unfortunately.. when i photoread or activate, i totally forget about my purpose.. in fact, i have to think a second or two in order to remember what it was, and its usually something simple like "i desire a general understanding of the concepts in this book". and as i have mentioned before, im have been coming out dry. perhaps this purpose thing is the reason..? i dunno, just some thoughts.

[This message has been edited by GnarlyOcelot (edited December 28, 2003).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved