Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

You guys and gals really inspire me! I have just ordered my free video on introduction to photo learning and have looked into the upcoming seminar in AZ in Nov.

The sense I get from reading your posts is that we are part of an elite group of individuals who are taking responsibility for our brains--albeit the tendancy to overuse the priviledge, but worth the effort non-the-less. As with any new adventure, there's bound to be over-achievers and those who push the bubble/think outside the box. Kudos for those of you who do; who knows what we can do with this gift inside our skull?

I say, let's hit it!

You should not think of yourself as elite; abnormal seems much more plausible. Also, how does one NOT take responsibility for their brain, "this gift inside our skull"? (ouch)

Just as an aside, are/were you a cheerleader?

-Quasi

Hey, be nice to MzzzVicki! She was stating her viewpoint and you should respect that. I mean, we all view things differently, why should you shun her for thinking differently or for viewing something differently than you if no one's getting hurt?

MizzzVicki is subjecting me to her stupidity by making subjective statements on topics of which she has no experience. Namely, exploring your brain's potential. She obviously has no idea what she is saying and is simply engaging in the practice of repeating random words in an attempt to make conversation. This seems to be a common problem on this forum (yes, superwatts, I include you in MY form of subjective finger pointing).

I have every right to "shun" her for thinking differently; as differently (in this case) is obviously wrong. Do you propose to remove my right to question her opinions?

-Quasi

quote:
Originally posted by quasi-intellectual:
MizzzVicki is subjecting me to her stupidity by making subjective statements on topics of which she has no experience. Namely, exploring your brain's potential. She obviously has no idea what she is saying and is simply engaging in the practice of repeating random words in an attempt to make conversation. This seems to be a common problem on this forum (yes, superwatts, I include you in MY form of subjective finger pointing).

I have every right to "shun" her for thinking differently; as differently (in this case) is obviously wrong. Do you propose to remove my right to question her opinions?

-Quasi

Hi Quasi--
Why are you so mean? Is the reason you cutdown people to make you look big, to hide your faults? In reality, it makes you look like a halfwit. I do not mean offence here,
I just want to tell you what this behaviour looks like to others. So, in future, give others respect (even if you don't agree) and they will also give you respect.
This is a public forum--she is not subjecting you to anything. Quasi, please read this and learn from it! Jonah

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

MzzzVicki is right.

Most folks here are out of the ordinary, and are not willing to accept simply what life dishes out.

Elite? You can definitely make that argument.

Responsibility for our brains? Well, since we all know what she meant, absolutely.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved