Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40962 03/13/04 05:50 PM
OP Offline

Hi all

I have purchased a GSR Device to track my physikal realaxion. To see things I wouldn`t see, if I don`t track it. Anyway I was very interested, so I tracked the introduction of photoreading state. Paul R. Scheele call it the ideal state of mind. It`s the exercise you make at the beginning of each photoreading. The most will know it.
Take a deep breath in, think mentaly about 3 exhale.....relaxe, let a wave of relaxe.....

Result : www.sperker.com/a.jpg

The result is one the one hand unbelivable, because this relaxionexercise goes really in a deep area of relaxion. On the other hand it`s a miracle for me.

It you look at the picture, you will see in the red Square the exercise of relaxion in the blue square you see the step of opening the book and begin phororeading.

But in this steps my physicaly relax status claim up to a point it is even higher than before I started !!! May I have done something wrong but my GSR Device show me that I`m allready out of the relaxe state if I open the book and began photoread. The clam began when I opend my eyes. On the ohter hand I fell really much more realxed than before how can this be ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advanced

#40963 03/14/04 01:37 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Nope, You've done nothing wrong. Except perhaps jumping to conclusion after one test and not factor in the fact that you physcially changed your state by starting to "move" after being "still" for relaxation. This would logically increase your relaxed state. As you stated in the first sentence... "track the physical relaxation."

Further you are only getting one overall measurement; where as in the actual process the level of 3 brainwave frequencies are of more interest. Your how much beta, how much alpha and how much theta is actually being produced.

Since your device does not actually show each of those you cannot conclude anything went wrong. And considering that even novices when put onto an IBVA all produce similar patterns right from the start I'd say what you have is a snapshot of what your device would show you when you're doing everything right.

Now you need to finish the test.

How did your activation of that book go?
How did it feel while you were doing it?
Were you selfconscious of the device?
Did it get in the way?
What were you thinking of when you did it?
Did you say a chant?
Did you say a modified chant?
If the book that you photoread had comprehension questions... did you experiment and see how many you could answer correctly prior to activation?
How alert were you before you started?
How alert did you feel after photoreading?
What time was it when you did this test?
In other test was there a significant difference when you did it during a different part of the day?
Does the device put out a sound that indicates a change in frequency? If so how different is your is the graph when you don't hear it and when you do hear it?

Do the test on 10 to 25 more books, after all no scientific research claims to have proof with just one expeirment. Then you have something to compare, when it worked, when it didn't - for you. It will be an interesting way of discovering what you need to do to be in the best state for the actual photoreading process.

Alex

#40964 03/14/04 08:40 PM

Where can I purchase or download the "Thought Stream Interface" program shown by that link?

#40965 03/14/04 09:36 PM
OP Offline

Here is the link
http://www.elixa.com/download/thoughtstream.exe

Enjoy and have fun.
But this software is a little bit buggy concerning Time and some other things, but it works

PSydonym

#40966 03/16/04 04:46 AM

Hey bro,

Can you please explain to me how to use Thought Streamer like I'm a 6-year-old?

It would be appreciated. You can email me at blackbox@yorku.ca if you wish. I'm heavily focused in research related to this type of technology.

Thanks,
-Amir

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved