Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40967 03/15/04 02:27 AM
OP Offline

I have just started learning photo reading, and have been trying to expand my field of vision.

The strange thing is, u know those shadows or people like amphorphic objects you see at the corner of your eyes at times unexpectly and only momentary, will I have been noticing them more often after trying to learn to expand my vison.

Yeah it's weird and it scares me sometimes, strangly one time i even saw my own face staring at me from the corner of a wall, just staring at me, I would of expected a stranger looking at me.

Isn't that creppy?! Well, what I whould like to know is, is this normal and am I the only one?

#40968 03/15/04 04:05 PM

I woman I knew once told me that she had this sort of experience before a friend of her died. She for some reason connected these events, but I was always skeptical. ::shrug:: I have experienced this kind of thing only infrequently, and there are no such events which I can tie to it.

I am wondering: do you wear contacts or glasses? I do and I am looking into improving my vision based on a book by Jacob Liberman called Take Off Your Glasses and See. I have been particularly interested in this recently because my field of vision has certainly already opened up quite a bit as a result of PhotoReading. But it's still pretty blurry without those contacts in!

Have fun, new.at.this. And remember, you're probably going to have to change your screename before long!-

#40969 03/16/04 12:19 AM
OP Offline

lol Thanks for commiting, I was thinking people were gonna leave me hanging on such a strange topic.

Well to answer your question, I do wear glasses, and I just got them last week and yeah I should change my name (at the time I though it was an okay name...hmm).

so what may be the connection u were trying to make with glassess or contacts? Good luck with urself bettering, isn't that why we all are here for

#40970 04/13/04 01:06 AM

This is way out there...
but a few years ago i used to listen to the art bell show (radio show about paranormal/aliens/conspiracies/etc)...

And a few times there was the topic of shadow people -- shaped like humans but invisible (except in rare occasions where you might see one)...

One guy once called in saying he was able to see them. And once when he was staring at one it realized he could see it and it was startled.

I dunno what to believe of the shadow ppl thing but maybe your seein em.

#40971 04/13/04 01:53 AM
ked Offline

I've had similar experiences, but I'm not sure if it is due to photoreading. I can sometimes sense that something has proximity to me, but no one is there. As well, I occasionally see things in the corner of my eyes dart past hallways or corners etc. I think a lot of people see these things, and whether they are subconcious "brain farts," mind tricks or things in another dimension I doubt we'll know in our lifetime. But it is an interesting topic. Think about the good psychics, usually they are able to connect to energy and information on a different dimension.

"It is as it is" - my quote for the day

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved