Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41026 03/18/04 09:37 PM
OP Offline

2 questions, would appreciate feedback. First, when I see the blip page, it sometimes has words on it. Is this OK? It seems like it would be too distorted for my brain to make sense of.

Next, after photoreading and activating over 20 books (following all the steps, using the tapes), when will I feel like I have access to the information? At this point I certainly don't feel I could be tested on anything I've photoread, for instance. I don't feel I have any more info than I would after all the previewing, superreading, postviewing, etc. In fact it all feels like "skimming" to me, call it what you will. Believe me, I'm doing this with an open mind and as positive an attitude as I can, but I have to be honest.

#41027 03/19/04 02:39 AM
Administrator
Administrator

The words in the blip page are normal. The distorted/blurred words are the brains way of telling you that you are not consciously focused on the words. The eyes are still picking them up and making sense of it at the inner mind levels.

It sounds like you're shortchanging yourself on the activation passes. What are your mind probling questions? How many of those books that you activated did you mind map? If you mind mapped them you can be confident of answering questions relating to the book.

The question also is... are you getting your reading done in 1/3 the time or less fwith the same or better comprehension? When you say you feel you don't have more info... what more you expect from a book?

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved