Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41089 03/25/04 02:06 PM
OP Offline

I am a new PR beginner. Before knowing about PR, I can diverge my eye at anytime. Is it PhotoFocus == maintaining the eye in diverging situation? My English is not good, so when I PR English reading material, how can I activate the information? How can I PR a dictionary ( in the PR Whole Mind System book, one said that he can know the words' location after PR the dictionary many times when he asked by his teacher and he really know the location of the word)? tq

#41090 03/26/04 08:15 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Photofocus is the same divergent gaze you use for viewing 3D images in parrallel view.

You activate the same in any language. Purpose, mind probing questions, superread and dip or skitter the relevent part to answer those questions.

PhotoRead the dictionary the same as you photoread any other book. Enter your Accelerative Learning state, affirm, get into photofocus, open eyes, begin photoreading, turn the pages, maintain a rhythmic pace turning pages and say the chant.

AlexK.

#41091 03/27/04 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:

PhotoRead the dictionary the same as you photoread any other book. Enter your Accelerative Learning state, affirm, get into photofocus, open eyes, begin photoreading, turn the pages, maintain a rhythmic pace turning pages and say the chant.

AlexK.

But how would you activate?

The question of photoreading the dictionary and being able to locate the position of a certain word on a page as said twice in the book was one I was going to ask.

Is that possible then?

#41092 03/28/04 09:34 AM

There is a whole chapter in the book explaining "How to Activate"

The dictionary game that you refer to is just a game... like a guessing game and yes it is possible to do.

Just think of a word and try and guess the postion of the word on the page, right or left page. You don't have to activate a dictionary, it's a reference book. Most people don't even open a dictionary until they want to look up a word. We expose our mind to it and play a game with it... guessing the location of the word.

AlexK

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited March 28, 2004).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved