Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I went through the photoreading tape set about 12 times over a two month period last year. I spent a great deal of time learning and practising the strategies. I used all the techniques to learn my truck licence questions and when it came to the test I failed by 2 questions. That was November last year and I have not used the techniques since. It really made me angry that I had wasted my time with this product. Sorry to put a negative post on the forum but I tried my best and it still did nothing for me. I am only speaking the truth. I sure it can work for some people but to say that everyone can do it is not true.

A.G. Spykers

If you went through the course 12 times in 2 months that means you where going through the course, 1 1/2 a week. That means if you did the exersises you spent about 3-4 everyday for two months learning the system. I think you may have made a mistake with one of the steps, because i have never seen a person with as much persistance as yourself not succeed in photoreading. I would try again if i where you, but this time ask questions on the forum any place where you feel unconfrtrouble.

-Benny

Aspykers; i think you should definitely call Learning Strategies at 1-800-735-8273 and ask to speak to a Photoreading coach.These people want you to have success with the Photoreading system and reap the benefits that the system has to offer.

The ideal situation would be where you are in the Photoreading seminar with a certified Photoreading Instructor that would work with you to ensure that you are doing and using the techniques correctly. However if you are not able to attend the Photoreading seminar definitely call Learning Strategies and ask to speak with a Photoreading course.

There are people that Photoreading cannot work for. They usually fall into two groups.

One group is people who are going to prove that Photoreading can't possibly work. They program themselves for Photoreading not to work.

The other group would be people who put too much at stake or too much is riding on that they have to succeed at Photoreading and if they don't succeed there is too much at stake if they fail.

My opinion is that you do not appear to fall into any of those 2 groups.
Photoread4me

Correction to my last post. I mistyped and said ask for a Photoreading course what i meant was call Learning Strategies and ask for a Photoreading coach.
Photoread4me

OP Offline

Thanks for the feedback. In regards to the your reply (bennypr2002), yes I did go through the exercises again and again. I did not just listen to the tapes I actually did all the exercises. The reason why I went through it so many times was because I was only working part time and I had a lot of time on my hands. And when I had to learn my test questions I figured I learnt the system well enough.

photoread4me, thanks for your suggestion. I don't think I will call them because I live in Australia. I will email instead.

A.G. Spykers

Aspykers; i don't know what part of Australia you live in but perhaps you should contact Alex the moderator of this forum & might i add a newly Certified Photoreading Instructor by Learning Strategies lives in Australia as well. Alex has developed a very high level of expertise in Photoreading in a relatively short period of time.

It would probably be to your benefit to contact Alex. I have seen her help many Photoreaders time & time again with great advice.
Photoread4me

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved