Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41161 03/28/04 11:28 PM
jsgnpdx Offline OP
OP Offline

I am curious if anyone has had experience with children and/or adults with ADD/ADHD and if they were able to benefit from PhotoReading?

Thanks,

Joseph

Hello jsgnpdx

Photoreading was and is one of the few learning programmes that worked for me, and If it wasn't for photoreing then, I would not be able to write this post, having had to deal with ADD/ADHD dyslexia, from being born up until 1993 I could not read/write or focus on any learning task. so yes Photoreading can help.

If you want I would be more than happy to post a anticle, about any issues you might have relating to so-called learning problems.

ADD, dyslexia, etc. and ways of working with such.

Any questions, and I'll reply.

dealing with so-called learning problems is my game, I learnt the hard way that way other's don't have too, if you don't use it, you will loss it.

So you are already a genius.

jsgnpdx Offline OP
OP Offline

I have found for myself great relief in non stimulant medications for ADD. At the age of 41 I am now just turning my life around after decades of inafective living.

What I have found was a multitude of "bad habits" from learning habits, communication habits, just functioning in the normal world.

I have read Thom Hartmann's "Healing ADD" so I am aware of and agree with several different NLP views of what it is and isn't.

I think perhaps I need to learn new strategies and such just dealing with life.

I haven't read the book yet, but will start there. Unfortunately for me to try and learn from a book is impossible, it is much easier for me to learn face to face.

How long have you been using PhotoReading? I would be curious to know...

Thanks,

Joseph

Joseph; do a search on adhd. There are 7 posts that come up & i think 2 of the posts are specifically about adhd.
Photoread4me

Hi Joesph

I came across photoreading in 1997 via the book the einstein factor, by the wonderful Win Wenger then a year latter via lifetools uk, thats when I bought the tape set programme.

And I use Photoreading now as my normal reading process, day in day out, as I find if i slow down, my brain just goes on tangent after tantent etc.

So answer to your question about seven years or so.

So having had to deal with some rather sh't aspects to my own life, there is a way, for working thing's out.

I have found EFT to be really helpful, and would recomend anybody to give it a look into, so you might like to try www.emofree.com

So I'll be popping in and out, so just give us a bell, if I can help.

Your all ready a genius.

Jay Budzynski

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved