Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3578 10/04/01 11:59 PM
OP Offline

I'VE POSTED THIS QUESTION TWICE AND N0 ONE ANSWERED SO I WANTED TO ASK THE MEN WHO KNOW. WHEN SIDIS WAS TALKING ABOUT LISTENING TO THE PARALIMINAL TAPES WITH HIS CONCENTRATION DIVERTED WHAT DID HE MEAN? BY DIVERTED DID HE MEAN LIKE WATCHING TV OR READING OR DRAWING....WHAT BAOUT SLEEPING WHILE YOU LISTEN HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE RESULTS. I REALLY NEED SOME ANSWERS. PLEASE HELP THANKS

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You will have to ask him.

Sidis was talking about an idioic way to abuse Paraliminal technology for his own misguided purpose. He thinks that if he listens to the tapes constantly they will work better for him. He listens to them while doing other things.

He is the type that purports to be intelligent, yet reveals his own insecurity and self-doubt when he (among other things) harasses poor Margret and hides behind vocabulary words he uses but doesn't quite understand.

Feel sorry for him.

won't listening to the tape constantly develop a photographic memory as one guy did? or that was a fluke ?

He did answer you!!!!!
This is what he wrote: Anything that keeps my focus away from the tape.

Do a search using his id under the topic paraliminal learning.

quote:
Originally posted by bigtony73:
I'VE POSTED THIS QUESTION TWICE AND N0 ONE ANSWERED SO I WANTED TO ASK THE MEN WHO KNOW. WHEN SIDIS WAS TALKING ABOUT LISTENING TO THE PARALIMINAL TAPES WITH HIS CONCENTRATION DIVERTED WHAT DID HE MEAN? BY DIVERTED DID HE MEAN LIKE WATCHING TV OR READING OR DRAWING....WHAT BAOUT SLEEPING WHILE YOU LISTEN HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE RESULTS. I REALLY NEED SOME ANSWERS. PLEASE HELP THANKS

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved