Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Henry David Thoreau is quoted to have said:

Nature abhors a vacuum, and if I can only walk with sufficient carelessness I am sure to be filled.

Isn't that at the core of spontaneous activation? Creating the framework for your mind to fill-in with preparing and previewing.

And if so, wouldn't that be why dreaming, image streaming or other suspension of consciousness states/processes allow your mind to fill-in the gaps?

So, wouldn't a good way of previewing be to really really tease your mind to the point where you were really wanting to read? Then, simply photoread and go to sleep or otherwise?

Any thoughts?
-CS

I like that thought.

Create a purpose which creates a need. Create a lack of information. Then put what you need into the non-conscious mind, and wait for the whole mind to fill in the emptiness in the conscious mind.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yep. That's why Paul has been suggesting that folks might like to try image streaming a book before they even preview it.

Try it some interesting things might happen

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved