Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I have trouble with dictionary game. Despite the numerous trials and practice, many times I don't even get one right out of ten trials. I have been upset not getting them right... How can I improve word recognition game?

If you get too stressed out about the word recognition game, I would personally suggest putting it away for a while and doing other things with the photoreading system.

The stress in itself could be impeding your progress.

For tips about the dictionary game do a search on "dictionary game" and quite a few threads will come up from people who have been playing with this.

The key word does seem to be "playing".

Best of luck.

Learning Strategies Admin

Not one right out of 10? Excellent results. By rights you should have about 40% hits just by guessing if you 100% missing you would be demonstrating a powerful ability know the answer but block it in order to cover up the underlying belief that PhotoReading does not work for you. How ever your results are too good for that.

Don't worry about the dictionary 'game' I managed to do the same thing by guessing words that were not even in the dictionary that was provided with the course. Just continue with the rest of the course. Just like not everyone likes to play hockey not everyone is going to find the dictionary game fun.

Alex.

OP Offline

thank you for replies. I have a question to all of you who are experts in PR. Do you guys get almost everything right when you do dictionary game? Like almost 96-100%? Wanna know...

I don't even bother playing the dictionary game... got better things to do with my time.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved