Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Thank you Magaret
I heard so many times about Silva ***** control. What exactly is it? i try searching on amazon.com and found the book "The Silva Mind Control Method".is that what you mentioned? and what's in the book i'm considering buying it.what will it do for me?

OP Offline

sorry Magaret i forgot to ask some more questions. as i consider you one of the proficient PhotoReader. i want to ask you if Lucid Dream can help in activation ?

If it worked they would not need the Memory Optimiser course.

It's the little blue book, the first one & only one by Jose, that sells for 7.99 or 6.99. There a few more books by the Silva people but this one is excellent.

Using paraliminal tapes like Personal Genius & Memory Supercharger & even Prosperity & Silva mental programming, you can get a handle on lucid dreaming fairly easily...i should think. I was trained to lucid dream by my teacher, so i don't really know about all the items out there that teach one how to do lucid dreaming. 30 yrs. ago, we did not even have that terminology. I called it astral travel or dreaming a dream where i wake up & it's like normal consciousness till i really wake up.

I like the Silva methods because i now program for dreams for information & help w/ all kinds of things. I am positive that if i needed to activate stuff from PhRing, it would work easily & efficiently. I'm not in school & have not needed to use dreams for activation.

The Silva stuff is very simple & i follow it exactly to the letter. I memorized the statements Jose said to use. I don't improvise b/c i really think he put tons of insight into choosing the words.

My feeling is just call Laredo, TX using their 800 number & ask for the book & a list of their other stuff. They are the cheapest. I mean absolute cheapest. The Silva people are not out for making money in the way fancy organizations like LS and Nightingale Covenant are. Nothing wrong w/ this. I love LS products. Silva started in 1944 & tried to give his research to the government in 1965 & they turned it down. Guess what? Some guys from Princeton who had done the Silva Course, changed the name to Remote Viewing & put in lots of mathematical statements & the government then spent 20 million for a product Silva tried to give to them for free. He was truly quite a wonderful & special man.

quote:
Originally posted by theerapun:
Thank you Magaret
I heard so many times about Silva ***** control. What exactly is it? i try searching on amazon.com and found the book "The Silva Mind Control Method".is that what you mentioned? and what's in the book i'm considering buying it.what will it do for me?

I have never had perfect control over what i will have lucid dreams about.

I have had perfect control over programming for dreams to offer me information for...

The key here is to have a tape recorder next to your bed that you can just turn on & speak the dream into. Then when you wake up, you transcribe it. Then sometime later, you relax, go to level (deep alpha), & go over the meaning for the dream. Believe me, at alpha level all kinds of information will present itself for use. Learning Strategies setup is very similar, but Silva's is better.

That said, i really don't bother any more to speak into the tape recorder b/c i usually just wake up in my dream & analyze it right there. Then i give myself specific instructions if needed. When i wake up, i use, Anna Wise's method of dream recall that she has in High Performance Mind. << excellent book btw. I usually recall it easily b/c of having been awake in the dream but i allow myself to check it out & get a couple "keys" to hang onto for discursive consciousness.

Hey, this message alone shows you how i have used PhRing to further my interests I have PhR huge numbers of books for things that interest me. I then go into alpha & decide what exactly i want from the books & usually find the info quickly. I'll do a quick MM, a messy MM & go back over it w/ some color later in the same day at some point. I also have a tendency to put MMs everywhere, on doors, my bed, walls, pc, etc. Really anyplace where just by walking by, i may get a flash. They're colorful & in a matter of seconds i can go over one when i'm walking by.

quote:
Originally posted by theerapun:
sorry Magaret i forgot to ask some more questions. as i consider you one of the proficient PhotoReader. i want to ask you if Lucid Dream can help in activation ?

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited October 16, 2001).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved