Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41684 05/11/04 02:48 AM
JOEN Offline OP
OP Offline

I beleive that photoreading works, and shall try to learn it after my exams in a weeks time. However, I have been searching the web for independant reviews, which from the few I found even though seem to be mainly negative do contain a few positive comments (www.sciforums.com).

However, I have noticed a company which seems to be against the Learning Strategies Corporation and claims that Paul Scheele stole the concept of photoreading from them. Even though I do not beleive this and think that this rival company could just be after a successful product; it is surprising how they have been allowed to make such comments, heres the URL to the company: http://www.subdyn.com/photored.html

EDIT:

1. Made URL's work
  2. Grammer correction

[This message has been edited by JOEN (edited May 10, 2004).]

#41685 05/11/04 04:14 AM

Hmm. It looks a lot like Photoreading. Well, so what if Paul Scheele started his own company. He didn't do anything illegal, as far as I can see. Besides, I like Paul Scheele, and these other people seem very uptight putting down Photoreading like they do.

I think it's something else that LSC allows negative reviews of their products to be posted on the discussion board. I think it shows vast integrity.

#41686 05/11/04 05:27 AM
JOEN Offline OP
OP Offline

The fact that Learning Strategies Corporation does allow cynics to post negative things about the companys products on their forums ( as well as problems using the products), shows that it beleives in it's products and that they are definetly not hoaxes. I wasn't trying to go against LSC, more just proove that it works, from the independant reviews since I think that that is a many may doubt the system from the lack of independant reviews available.

As for photoreading itself, it obviously was discovered by Paul Scheele, and as I said before; I was surprised that LSC allowed that other company to make such slanderous accusations. If anything their system was improved upon by modifying it and applying other methods. However, this is the way that most things come to be perfected (or made more reliable), therefore that company was wrong in publishing such content.

EDIT: Grammer

[This message has been edited by JOEN (edited May 11, 2004).]

#41687 05/12/04 11:45 PM

very interesting point. I did not know there was something similar to PR.
It is also interesting that Paul attended their programs. But who cares?
In my opinion, LSC is more friendly. The website which Joen posted does not have discussion forum and it does not even show the price of live seminar. Not only that, the course price is much expensive than PRWMS.

[This message has been edited by klizark007 (edited May 12, 2004).]

#41688 05/13/04 07:06 AM

Hey, Alex, what do you think about this website? Have you ever heard this company before?

#41689 05/13/04 07:15 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Search the forums. Been discussed

Alex

#41690 05/13/04 01:18 PM
JOEN Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:
Search the forums. Been discussed

Alex

Well, it appears that my post wasn't that original afterall (with exception to the independant reviews ). Here are some of those links that Alex refered to:

EDIT: Made URL's work

[This message has been edited by JOEN (edited May 13, 2004).]

#41691 05/14/04 02:30 AM

First off this is my first time posting to this forum. If there was any truth to the charge that Paul Scheele stole Subliminal Dynamics material that company would have sued and put Mr. Scheele out of business long ago. From the post it has been almost 20 years since Mr. Scheele has taken a course from this company.

From what I can see from the Photo Reading system, it was formed from many different concepts that were then combined into a new system by Paul Scheele. I think that if Paul Scheele really had anything to hide this forum would not exist. And of course there is sales hype on this website, after all Mr. Scheele is running a business to make money.

I recently bought the Photoreading book to learn how to photoread. I am still having problems with the activation section. I think that is due more to my own laziness.

People in the US often look for quick and easy solutions to problems. Somtimes there are easy fixes, but most of the time the solution isn't so simple or easy.

On the surface, I think the Photo Reading advertising may seem to offer a quick and easy solution to reading problems. But like any new system or concept it takes some effort and time to understand and utilize it to become a part of your life. I see no reason why the PhotoReading system will not work, given a reasonable period of time and effort.

I enjoy reading the comments and questions that are posted in this forum and learn much from them.

Harcortm

#41692 05/14/04 02:03 PM

This is an interesting area for discussion.

Photoreading or Mental Photography is a basic part of our equipment. It isn't anything new, though it may be new to the general public. These are techniques that have been practiced probably for thousands of years by more esoteric monsastic scholars in their work of safeguarding the knowledge of humanity.

You may like to investigate one story of this technique as it was told in the somewhat controversial book "The Third Eye" by T. Lobsang Rampa. In any case this book predates anything Paul or that other company did with the techniques.

In it we see how the monks learning the system of Tibetan medicine would use these techniques in their study. They would enter the appropriate meditative state, diffuse their vision with a soft gaze and blaze through the texts.

In any case, if you ever meet Paul and Pete at one of their events, which they guarantee, you will get to know their integrity and sincerity, which is profound, as I now do.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved