hi
there are any one know how i can improve my vision to see better without
glasses i want the best and fast way plesae couse i already hear about

some ways but it's take a long time
thank you

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Slow but sure is better than nothing.

Most cases the most effective method seems to be the Bates' method. It seems combined with the Silva Methods the results have been more sure.

Alex

Lasik surgey!

There is a book by Harry Benjamin (not sure of author name) which is titled "Better Eyesight without Glasses...". It concentrates on a combination of eye exercises, nutrition, and not wearing glasses for long periods during the day. My cousin went through this book and his vision went from -6.25 in each eye to -0.50 in one eye and -0.75 in the other one. Then it stabilised and has not deteriorated for 4 years. However, he was quite dedicated to the effort and did what he was supposed to do for 4 straight years without missing a day

Hope this helps

Flutie

Flutie, how long did it take him to go from -6.25 to -0.50 and -0.75? Any idea what timeline his improvment took i.e. he went o -2.75 in a month but it took several months to get below -2, etc.

Fego, there are tons of books on the web. I'm currently experiementing with some of these methods and I have ordered more. It appears that these methods bring results, but like most things, you have to work at it. As Alex said, most stuff stems from the Bates Method.

My cousin got this book in 1995 and he started on it rightaway. His lifelong ambition was to become a pilot and as a result of wearing glasses he knew there is no way he could get a chance

It was amazing to see him go at it and we were left marvelling at this 13 year old's dedication and discipline. The progress was hardly immediate and he experienced slow and steady improvement each year. After the first year he was down to -4.75 and -4.50. The following year he was down to -3.00 for each eye. The third year he was down to -1.75 and -1.5 and the fourth year he was down to -0.5 and -0.75. He tried the thing the next 2 years without much success and then he decided to tone the regiment down. His eyes have not deteriorated anymore. Since then he decided his plans to become a pilot and is currently in medical school and wants to to specialize in opthalmology

Bottom line is that I have seen it happen and know it can be done. The dedication and discipline to follow through depends on how boadly you want something I suppose

Flutie

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved